Finally, a post that doesn't just feature Drake. No worries, he is still in here just decided to add the other two in as well. We had our annual Valentine day of fun yesterday. At Jen's house. I love Jen's house. She is always quite the hostess, my kids love her house too. She is the best.
Tried to get a picture of these two...didn't really work. All they did was fight over this bag, and sort of look at the camera.
Played a few games....which had some awesome prizes to go along with them. Thanks to me, I pick out good prizes.
Snuggles with my baby...oh, how I love my baby!
Lincoln taking a cheerio brake.
Everyone smile...hah, yeah right.
making some Valentines...
and refreshments...Lincoln loved it.
Fun day sisters!!
On a separate note, we also said good-bye to our sweet Rafa yesterday. He headed back home to Brazil. We love you little friend, and are already missing you. We are so grateful for the time we have had with you. We will always treasure those memories. Come back to us soon, it just isn't the same without you here!
7 comments:
Your family is so cute with your little holiday get togethers with the kids. I love that. I bet the kids do too. Adorable pic of you snuggling with baby d. The sweetest thing. I could almost smell his little baby smell. :)
I have been trying to do my post all day and have spent way too much time messing with it. I am ready to throw my computer out the window and then go stomp on it for good measure. I hate this thing!! So sad your friend left, he was darling and I bet he will be so missed....
So much fun! I love how you guys do your holiday party's with the kids.
We are ready for you to come back to work. Saturday's are not the same without you!
I love all the Valentine's stuff and Drake makes me baby hungry. He is so adorable and I love that cute little face, I think he looks a ton like Carson. So cute! Have a good Valentine's weekend.
That looks like more than "A Little Love" to me. More like "A LOT OF LOVE"...great everything.
Fun little party!!! I want those donuts!! Yummy!!! Happy Valentines Day to you all!
Happy Valentine's Day! This post is so cute! You and your sisters do such fun things together, it makes me with I had a twin (in addition to my lil sis) and that we all had kids to do this fun stuff with... almost ;) Someday I will be able to come to you and Jen and pick your brains about all the crafty ideas you've been doing over the years! I love the picture with Carson and Lincoln holing the bag, Lincoln's look on his face seems so mischievous!!! I also love, love, love the two pictures of you and Drake - the first one with you kissing him, and the one right under of his head on your shoulders: melt. my. heart! Cute post!
Post a Comment