Drake's umbillical cord finally fell off...which means he was finally ready for a real bath. Which is a good thing, cause he HATED his sponge bath. Hated it, which I can't say as I blame him. Cold and not very comforting. He still absolutely hates getting undressed for his bath, but once he is in that nice warm water, he is happy as can be. When he first gets in, he kinda flails about with this shocked expression on his face, but he soon realizes that he likes it.
Here is my handy helper....ha, yeah right. More like a big nuisance. Lincoln is absolutely fascinated with bathtime. Well, not only baththime but changing time as well. Anytime I change Drake's diapers or clothes or anything like that, here comes my Lincoln. Hanging over my shoulder, watching our every move. Saying things like "oh, baby Drake", "sshhhh, don't cry" or "oooh, you stink". Yeah, he's one to talk.
Oh, let me just mention, not two minutes after I got done taking these pictures I walked into the bathroom just in time to find Lincoln flushing an entire roll of toilet paper down the toilet. It plugged up the toilet obviously, and I wasn't fast enough with the plunger. Toilet overflowed and my bathroom was covered in toilet water. Nice, thanks Lincoln.
Ahhh, sweetest little baby toes...
Bathtime just wore the poor little guy right out. Its a hard schedule these little newborns keep....eat and sleep, eat and sleep. What a life!
7 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I know I say that all the time, but really, they are adorable! Glad Drake gets to take a bath now, didn't sound like the sponge was his fav thing in the world!
So an entire roll of t.p. huh?! What makes little kids throw things in the toilet and flush? Seriously! That's so crazy - sorry it made such a mess for you!
Oh Teri he is so sweet. Yeay for real baths!
ps- sorry about the roll of tp and the mess. yikes.
Drake is so small, I miss the newborn stage! Lincoln is too funny, sounds like you have your hands full! You have the cuttest boys!
he's so beautiful teri! those eyes melt me!!!
I love these pictures. The one of the three boys together is my favorite, so sweet and so the life of boys. Linc's face is pretty darn hillarious as well in the one of just him, he looks like he is up to definite trouble. Miss those babies excited to see you all tommorow. My treat is not working out, maybe it really will be Shaeffer's.
Those pictures are way just too cute...and boy does that little one have the most gorgeous eyes!!!
Post a Comment