Thursday, March 10, 2011

Had to Share...





Not much to say tonight, just a few pictures to share. My oh my, how I love this little squeaker. Funny how these babies come along and feel a void in your heart that you didn't even know was missing. Drakey-bug you are a joy, an absolute joy. How grateful I am for you.

7 comments:

Candace said...

Hi friend! He is beautiful, what a cutie! Can't wait to see him in person! I also can't wait to have the internet again, look at all I've missed out on!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh Ter he is quickly losing that newborn look. These pictures are beautiful, give him a squeeze for me. My favorite is the first, those eyes, my goodness they kill me.

Nick and Stacey said...

Oh my goodness, he is absolutly adorable. I cannot believe how cute he is hontesly...and what cute pictures! Its nice to take a little break and check up on you! Good for you, already at it again, way to go on the p90, I do hear its a killer! And take out...I do not blame you at all! Sound slike a great plan to me! Boy friend howI have missed you!

Genn said...

Oh those are beautiful shots Teri! Did you take them? You did a great job!!

Bentleys said...

Oh my he is handsome, I love his dark look!!!

Tammy said...

Oh those are so cute. My favorite is the last one. His cheeks just look so kissable!

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Teri, I feel like I am so far behind on commenting! Between my thirty day challenge that I feel is quickly losing steam and TriedandTasty I feel like I never have time to comment! There's so much I want to tell you :) First of, little Drake is so dang adorable I just want to scoop him up in my arms! I've said it before - you make me so excited to hopefully someday have little ones of my own! Alright, now - what the heck did you think of the Bachelor! My goodness!!! I was so stressed out watching it, I could hardly breath! I was gunning for Emily since episode number ONE so I was so happy he picked her. I loved Chantal, and towards the end I was wishing he could clone himself and pick both of them :) Then, the after the rose show stressed me out even more!!! I hope to goodness you've already watched the show otherwise I just spilled all the beans... oops! Anyway, I really hope it works out for them they are a beautiful couple!!

One more thing - I am so happy you have great in-laws too, they make life so much easier when we can all get along :)