Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter is...


one...


two...


three little boys all dressed in their Easter blue.


Easter is...




celebrating the joy and beauty of new life.


Easter is...

Easter Sunday, on our way to church.


Easter is...

a big pile of fried bacon,


to add to my broccoli salad for our Easter party. (didn't really want my house smelling like bacon on Easter, but what do you do...had to be the real stuff.)


Easter is..



a visit from the Easter bunny. Little gym for baby Drake, basketball hoop for Cars and Lincoln and a joint basket of candy.


Easter is...

another egg hunt.


Where Carson kicked butt,


and Lincoln's basket looked like this cause he was just a little to busy with



this.


Easter is...

lime green,


bright orange, and


baby blue shirts for my boys.


They look like Easter eggs themselves. (Thank-you Lincoln for never smiling for ANY of my pictures.)


Easter is...

yummy dinner with lots of family,


and even a few dogs.


Easter is...

special treats cause some "bunny" loves us.


Easter is...

big chocolate eggs made by Vovo.


Some as big as baby Drake.


Easter is...

what the heck, one more egg hunt.


Where once again Carson kicked butt.



Lincoln thought about it, picked up one pink egg....


and then once again abandoned his basket, for this....


loves his scooter. (Lincoln really got into the Easter festivities this year, as you can tell.)


Easter is...



warmth shared with the people we love.



And after all that, Easter is...

a much deserved good nights sleep.


However, most of all Easter is....

the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Celebrating the life and love of our Savior. That through him all of this is possible, plus so much more!

Hope you all had a good one!

7 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

What a cute post. Your boys looked darling in their Easter outfits. I can't believe the size of those chocolate eggs!!

Eric and Jenny said...

What a cute post! That chocolate egg as big as Drake is so funny, Maria made that?

Love the boys outfits, they look so very cute. Lincoln on the scooter is such a cute picture. And is that Brev I spot going into church with the boys?

Genn said...

Very cute pics Teri. The boys look so cute in their Easter best. Cute pic of you holding Drake too. Love your shirt.

Shanna said...

so so cute! I love all your little outfits too! your kids are always well dressed!

maybe will you adopt us into your family? because you guys are always doing fun things!!

Clemments Family said...

I loved this post. Soooo cute and I love the bright colored shirts. Lincoln knows whats more fun, riding scooters and playing basketball, silly boy!

The Mashy Family said...

So much fun Easter time is. Your boys look adorable all in their little Easter gear. Wouldn't it be nice to see shorts and flip flops though for Easter. I swear I never remember it being that cold on Easter when I was younger. You look pretty cutie yourself in your little Easter picture.

Kent, Krista and Family said...

SO cute!