More holiday fun with family. Cafe Rio, coloring easter eggs, easter egg hunt, playing with cousins....and the most delicious cupcakes and cookies EVER!! If you live close by and haven't been to Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery in Layton, you must go now. Well, unless you are trying to eat healthy, if thats the case stay far, far away. Now I can't quit thinking about the cupcakes and I want one all the time. Not good.
CARSON'S DAY
-Gets just as excited about the decorations and prep work as I do. My little display kept getting messed up cause he just couldn't leave it alone.
-Was super excited about wearing his little apron. Fell in love with it the minute I pulled it out.
-Takes coloring eggs very seriously. Tons of patience, and waits for them to be the absolute perfect color.
-Was the last one left sitting at the table....perfecting those eggs.
-Pouted after collecting easter eggs, claims he didn't get very many even though his basket was totally full.
-Has yet to eat one piece of his candy.
-Packs his colored eggs around the house, despite my explanation that they need to stay in the fridge. Doesn't believe me when I tell him we have to throw them away in a few days cause they will be rotten. This brings him to tears EVERY time.
LINCOLN'S DAY
-Would rather be playing in his room, then participating in the activities.
-Took one look at the apron and told me no.
-Finally, convinced him to come color eggs. Doesn't think he needs any help but oh trust me, he does.
-Basically throws the eggs in the dye, creating a lovely colorful splash. Watch out people.
-Colored 4 eggs and he was outta there. Sigh of relief, that kid is a full time job on projects like these.
-Enjoyed collecting easter eggs, however he wanted to just find an egg and then sit down and eat the candy. Didn't understand that he should keep going.
-Got in a fight with just about every little cousin there. Such a delightful child.
DRAKE'S DAY
-Ate.
-Slept.
-Pooped....end of day.
Oh yeah, this was one of the bedrooms after everyone left. Do you think they had fun??
Ahh, thats better.
No worries though, the kids had the best time and that is exactly what matters.
9 comments:
I love that your's and Jenny's post title is almost the same! Twins :) Looks like a fun time! I have been to Sweet Tooth Fairy once, and I liked their cupcakes - I tried a cakebite and was NOT impressed though - I'm partial to the ones I make ;) Happy Easter!
Just saw Jenny's similar post. Looks like such a fun time. You guys are so creative with your kids and your fun get togethers.
Love your cute hat and pink hoodie!
How fun you are so on the ball! I don't have any Easter stuff ready! I love the before and affter pictures of the mess so funny!! Looks like you had a great time!
Looks like tons of fun! I love how different Carson and Lincoln are! I'm with Carson, loved the aprons! You look darling in a hat, so cute!!!
My sis-in-law gave us gift cards to the sweet tooth fairy. Now I'm actually antsy to try them out-YUM!
Thanks for being such a good hostess, sorry about the bedroom I about died when I walked in and saw that disaster! Those kids.....
I can't get the darn cupcakes out of my head, it's probably for the best I don't live around there. Would definitely be a bad thing!
Looks like tons of fun! You guys always do cute things.
I have had those Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes and they are amazing.
you are my favorite mom! you do so many fun things to make the holidays memorable for your little ones. I loved you how described each one of your kids. Its so fun how different they are! cute cute cute!!!
happy easter :)
Another great party...those three little munchkins just make me smile. I especially love Carson and his persistence...that boy doesn't miss a detail. He is destined to make his mark in the world.
Fun seeing you all last night! Love you.
Post a Comment