Thursday, April 7, 2011

SPRING BREAK!!


My oh my....are we all enjoying Spring Break??? At least for those of us in the same school districts and what not. When I envision Spring Break it doesn't really include hail/snow/rain storms and 40 degree temps as a high. I mean, come on....seriously??

So whats a girl to do with her littles. Not play outside, not picnic at the park, not enjoy a little sunshine on our cheeks. I could have used this week to finish up my spring cleaning. However, how is that fun for my kids. Being cooped up in the house all week. So I did my usual run through on the house, scrubbed my hallway walls and called it good.

Then we went bowling....my kids had so much fun last time that we decided to hit it again. This time with Brev and Elle.

















3 hours and $16.00 later, we left with four very happy little children and one little baby that slept the WHOLE time. Yep, the whole time. Never even came out of that carseat. I tell ya, this kid is a dream. It was a great afternoon. Any place that lets Lincoln roam free is on my list of greatness. Win/win for us all.




We have also attended a few b-day celebrations this week. Carson got to go to a little neighborhood friends party, which he said was "way cool". And then we got to go celebrate with this little miss.....





Happy first birthday baby K. Her party was splendid, not a detail was missed. Then again if you know baby K's mom, than you know this is no surprise. Jen goes all out and everything was perfect. I am a big fan of birthday parties...and this one was fabulous.

Must leave you now, Vampire Diaries awaits....

6 comments:

Genn said...

Rain and snow and hail on spring break? bleh. although it doesn't feel springy here today either! the high is 51 with a chance of showers. where is our sunshine!!
i gotta take my littles bowling! looks like a fun day.
and drake did not even wake up. how great. that's how claire used to be. before she started copping attitude. ;)

Eric and Jenny said...

Honestly this weather is putting me in an onry mood, yesterday I didn't mind so much cause I was in such a lazy mood. But today I actually have stuff I need to get done and I just keep staring sulkily out into the snow.

Thanks for coming to K's party and for bringing the salad, I was kicking myself afterwards for not keeping some of that for myself. I love leftovers!

Tammy said...

This weather really does suck!!! It looks like you made the most of it. It's a good thing we have fun places around so we can have fun indoors. Who knows when we will see warm weather again!!!

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Way to make the most of this crappy weather!!! Looks like you guys had fun! I absolutely love the pict with you and the boys sipping on your drink with your straws, that is SO adorable!!!

TW said...

Crazy spring we are having that's for sure. Looks like a fun time with the kiddo's...you are one great Mommy to make sure they got something fun in. Love You!

The Carnahan's said...

That's ridiculous that it's snowing in Utah! It makes it hard to do spring break things! Bowling is always a fun idea and that's awesome Drake slept the whole time! Hopefully it'll get warmer weather soon!