Was actually a few days ago, but didn't get the post finished until today. Oh well, better late than never. I saw a newborn baby the other day, I looked at the newborn then over at Drake who was buckled in his stroller and it occured to me that my babe was looking awfully grown-up. Broke my heart...just a little, no actually alot. Why does that first year have to go so fast. Oh well, the little guy brings me more joy with each passing day. I grow more and more smitten by him, and am very aware of how blessed I am to have his sweet little spirit.
Here we go...
1 month..
2 months..
3 months..
4 months..
5 months...as solemn faced as ever.
This is the closest I got to a smile during this photo shoot. The stink. He can be smiling away at me, and the minute I pull the camera up all smiles dissapear. If he can't see me, he ain't smiling.
Alright...now he is just getting mad. No more mom, no more. Get me off this chair and away from this stupid mouse.
Okay baby, I'll pick you up.
Once again he has had a busy month. Being carted here and there and everywhere. Poor kid, good thing he goes with the flow so well.
A few things he has been up to:
Got his second cold. You can see it in his eyes. Poor little guy, he was pretty stuffy for a few days but recovered fast. Cars, Linc, and me all had one too. So it was pretty much a given that Drake would get it.
Here he is looking a bit happier (minus the smile). Him and I just hanging out watching the brothers play outside. He spends alot of time watching his brothers.
Every once in awhile he gets to join in on the fun. I left him laying on my bed one day, came back into the room and couldn't find him. I started yelling for Carson (sometimes he picks him up), Carson pokes his little head out from under this fort and low and behold there is baby Drake. Haha. Just making forts with big brother.
And then again sometimes he is the target of their fun. Cars got some new weapons for his birthday from one of his friends and Drake is often the target. Easy target I suppose. He remained expressionless the whole time, doesn't seem to effect him.
Oh, he loves those brothers.
Had to include these pictures. A cute little friend gave Drake this onsie when he was born. Drake University, so fitting for my little Drake. Thanks Lu, he is pretty dang cute in it.
Getting a bit more interested in toys. Especially these little rings, he loves to hang on to them. Or suck on them, everytime he is sitting upright his shirt is drenched after a half hour. Little drool bug.
Loved this picture of him and uncle Souli. Fell asleep all cuddled up with his uncle. So sweet.
A few nights later (same jammies), and he fell asleep with dad. Again, sweet. Something about jammied, sleepy babies.
And this is just plain funny. Goofy kid, Somehow he scooted himself out and was more comfy in this position. Thiago and I just laughed and laughed.
My little sidekick in the kitchen. He always gets fussy around dinner time. So I put him in his bumbo and he watches me cook. He is happy as long as he is a part of the action.
Sweet boy...another month of his life...gone. I am sure 6 months will be here before I know it. Slow down baby!!!
6 comments:
Such sweet pictures this month. Love that one of his head hanging off, what a goofball, can you imagine how uncomfortable that would be.
Love that he never smiles for the camera, he saves those smiles for me, his favorite aunt. Not Ashley.
Love my little big brown eyed boy, give him him a kiss right now for me.
I'm glad the onesie fits him well! He looks so cute in it! He is super adorable, and those checks...gets me every time!!
He's so sweet Teri. Love all the pictures!
6 months is one of my favorite stages. I love how around 5 they are so aware of what is going on around them, and 6 they just get even cuter I think.
That picture of him scooted off his boppy sleeping is so funny. Wish I could sleep that great. :)
Five months already, that went by so fast! He is such a cute little guy, I just love his dark eyes. The picture of him in the boppy with his head hanging down made me laugh out loud. I still can't figure out how you do it with three, some days I barely make it with two. You are such a good Mom and it always shows through in your posts.
Holy crap....5 months, time flies. He sure is cute though.
He is such a cutie pie! I LOVE all your pictures! And I cannot believe he is 5 months old, it has gone by way too quickly! I love how he fell asleep on your boppy...too cute!
Post a Comment