Hey there Woody. We only own about 10 Woody's (of different shapes and sizes), but heck when it comes to Lincoln and his mad love for this cowboy...whats one more.
I spotted this guy the other day, Lincoln wasn't even with me to beg for him. It was one of those things where I saw him and I thought of my sweet boy and how much he would love it and I just couldn't resist. Sometimes I feel bad for my little middle child. I never want him to feel that "middle child" syndrom. He is always getting hand me downs, second choice, Carson's leftovers...you know how it goes. It doesn't make sense to go out and buy a brand new bike when Carson's perfectly good old one is sitting right there. He doesn't need all new pajamas like Carson does, he can just wear the hand me downs. Most the time finances and reason take over and I know it is just the more practical thing to do, but sometimes, just sometimes I splurge and buy my second baby something of his very own.
And guess what?? I was right, my boy loves him. They do everything together...
they play and laugh,
most of the time it is all fun and innocent, until someone diapered Woody. I am thinking Carson had a little help on this one. Weird, yes. Funny, defintely.
they snuggle and have little heart to hearts.
they watch cartoons together...one of Lincolns little friends on each side of him. Woody and a baby Drake.
heck, he even shares his fruit snacks with him. Which of course were "Toy Story" themed. Woody wouldn't take a bite, guess he didn't want to chomp off his own head. Haha.
Falls asleep snuggled up to his best bud. Thiago was out of town this week so the three of us slept in my bed. This is how I found them.
Next morning....they switched positions. This one made me smile even more.
Gotta love Woody and the rest of the Toy Story gang. I know my Lincoln does. I will forever remember his husky, deep little voice requesting "momma, toy story thwee". Love that boy.
One more thing...remember me talking about my mothers day gift I was having put together.
Well, here it is...
My three little ones in their blessing pictures. I put the three together and had them framed. Carson's on the left, then Lincoln, then Drake.
My heart skips a beat every time I look at it.
Happy Friday!
8 comments:
What a sweet mama you are. I bet Lincoln was SO excited to see that new woody. :)
Great idea with all three kids blessing pictures too. How sweet.
So cute Teri! I love splurging on my kids too. And what a cute picture, I really like it.
Before you even said anything about Woody being diapered I was thinking to myself "man, that looks like a diaper".....sure enough! That makes my day and made me laugh lots. Love those boys!
You have the sweetest lil family! I love it! So true the middle child gets so neglected, your a great Momma to think of him :)
Good for you! It is nice to get a little something special for that middle one...especially when you have three boys! And to see them love it so! Perfect! also I love the blessing picture, what a great idea! You have the cutest boys ever!
I love your mom's day gift! What a fabulous idea - who framed it for yoU?
It is so cute how they get attached to those toy's. He is lucky to have you for a mom. If I had a boy for my middle child I'm affraid he would have issues.
Your frame turned out sooo good! I love it.
What a darling new friend for little Lincoln...especially their sleeping together.
Three little "Blessings" for sure...loved the picture.
Post a Comment