Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More of baby Drake..





This post is short and sweet. Its late and I'm tired, however this little bubba is too super cute to not post. Sure do love our little coffee bean...coffee bean, coffee bean, turn to the size of a lima bean (as sung by his dad).

Don't ask.

6 comments:

Clemments Family said...

I way love them, he is just soooooo cute! That smile, he is a charmer!

Ashley and Devan said...

You and Thiago seriously have the most beautiful kids. He is adorable.

Eric and Jenny said...

I have never heard that silly song before Ter....I was thinking coffee bean, you don't drink coffee. You will have to explain that one to me!

They are even better close up, my little sweetheart. He really is a gorgeous baby, those eyes just do me in.

TW said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL little boy....

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Agreed, BEAUTIFUL!

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh Teri, he is just too cute! I love that little toung of his sticking out. Those pictures made my day.