Yes, yes...I speak the truth. My sweetest of little chubs has taken his first bites of real food. I might have cried, just a little. Okay, no I didn't. However, I felt sad purchasing these new little items....how is he this big. Who told him he could almost be 6 months. Certainly not me.
Regardless of what I may think of the situation, the little mister started out pretty excited about it. Whats not to like. There he is sitting all big and mighty up on the counter where he can see all. He is wearing a nice, crinkly bib that makes a fun sound when pounded between baby fists. And his mama is making goofy faces at him and smiling a whole lot. Yep, he's thinking things sound pretty good.
"Hmmm, what do you got there"
"don't know what you are doing, but I guess I'll open up"
"alright lady, what the heck are you feeding him"
Well, the good news is he finished it all. Reluctantly, but he did finish. Every day he gets a little bit better. Opens up better, eats more, he has now tried cereal, applesauce and pears. Next week we will try some veggies.
I think by the end he was wearing just as much as what made it in his mouth. Oh well...first time for everything.
Speaking of tasty little treats...Linc found a real winner.
Sure wish I had thought this one through a little better. That was a brand new white shirt and a lovely blue ring pop. You do the math. Thank heavens for Zout, is all I gotta say.
4 comments:
Oh, he has grown up way too fast. Seriously time flies.
And boys and white shirts, oh let me rephrase that, kids and white shirts....don't match, I figure that out the hard way everytime I buy one, I think they wear it once. So cute Teri!
He is seriously the cutest lil guy EVER!!!! I can't believe he is getting so big!!!
I have to say white shirts are easier to clean though :)
Drake is almost six months, can't believe that! I love the six month stage when their personalities really start to develop. He is such a cutie. I always felt bad feeding my kids rice cereal, i always think it looks so yucky.
How cute and grown up he is!
The first rice cereal feedings are always hilarious.
He is such a cutie pie.
White shirts and ring pops, ha ha ha. You are right, thank goodness for those heavy duty stain removers huh!
Post a Comment