Well, I guess a little work for Ash cause she had to give my orphan boys haircuts. They were looking pretty ridiculous, especially Linc...don't know how much higher that little mohawk of his was going to go.
Cars thought he would practice his coloring skills on Elle belle. She sat perfectly still...the little weirdos.
Ah, this girl, she cracks me up. The minute she sees my camera she flops herself over to me and we start taking pictures. I did this one time with her a few months ago, and she has never forgot it. We love to take silly pictures together, don't we sweet girl. Love my little nieces, pretty sure I am destined for all boys and I am just fine with that. However, sure am glad I get to soak up the deliciousness of Elle and Katelynn. Love them.
After haircuts, Jen and the kids met up with me and Ash for a little water party. That started with this...
Cafe Rio..yep, I will always include pictures of food, especially when I have entitle the post "good day". Cause lets face it, good days include good food. And least for me they do. Oh yeah, and giant cokes from Maverick with 3 squirts of vanilla. Yesiree, me and the sisters are coke-ahholics.
Oh yeah, and some cupcakes...I am a sucker for cupcakes. I had to share with Carson and I was not happy about it.
Onto the swimming...
Baby Drake, just chilling in all his cuteness. Don't you just want to kiss him up. Ooh, I tell ya, I have just got a thing for that baby. I love him.
And then the other two monsters...soaking up that sun.
All kinds of fun was had.
We love water days.
Oops, there goes that Elle Belle again. What can I say the camera loves me and my best girl.
Two little beauties thats for sure, haha.
5 comments:
Glad you had a fun day.
I just love days like that.
I have never had cafe rio but everyone talks about it.
Wish we had one here.
One of these days I am going to enjoy it!
Hope today is another good one for ya Teri.
Such a fun day! Elle is such a doll baby. Swimming is the best, makes it really feel like summer! Glad you and your sissy's had such a great day together. Did you make those cupcakes? They look perfect!
I do love the new background, so perfect and summery!
It was a perfect day, though any day involving Cafe Rio and cupcakes can't help but be perfect. Love the pictures of you and Elle Bell, two little beauties that's for sure!
Awwwww...Cafe Rio, I love it. And you are gorgeous. And those boys, they are so stinkin cute.
So cute. Its funny she smiles so nicely for you doesn't she. Why can't I get her to do that. You have the right Idea with a day of play. I was a fun little swim party.
Post a Comment