Oh my, oh my!!!
Here's to:
Popsicles on the front porch
Barefooted children
Who stay outside entirely past their bedtime
Marinated chicken cooking away on the grill
The sound of the sprinklers through my open window at night
The smell of water hitting the hot pavement
Sweet little tan lines and rosy cheeks
Evening stroller rides with the babies
while Carson cruises on his bike.
Oh, and a few more...
Family Reunions
Lots of fun was had at the Williams reunion in good ol' Malad, Idaho.
There was a park full of toys
There was a baseball field
There were three legged races and water balloon tosses
There was a fishing pond..where we won some awesome prizes (that were thrown away the minute we got home)
There was fried chicken (grandma's is the best)
And there were desserts...oh yes, I ate a plate full.
Roastin' Marshmallows
Carson burned every marshmallow, yet he never gave up. I think he went through a whole bag on his own. Ate maybe 2 of them.
Lincoln came dangerously close to the fire, multiple times. We finally built a wall with our chairs, so he couldn't get in.
Drakey bug was lulled to sleep by the flames all cuddled in his Vovo's arms.
Then we all came in and went straight to the showers.
I LOATHE the smell of that smoke. Makes me want to puke. Period.
Curbside Fireworks
Now that a wide variety of fireworks just became legal in Utah. They are everywhere!!! I think it is kind of a waste of money, but hey the kids loved it!!
Yep, its summertime. And the livin' is most defintely easy.
Enjoy!
4 comments:
I hear ya! The livin' does just seem SO much simpler in the summer doesn't it? Great pic of Carson on the swings, i love that one!!
You had to put a delicious picture of that Smore on there didn't ya. I have been craving those for so long now, can we make those sometime soon?
Hope today is going okay at silly work, I been you are real grumpy right about now. Well here is something to make you laugh my verification word is uderoos, kinda funny huh!
Love summertime, every single think about it!
I am loving all your summertime fun. Great pictures and as always adorable kiddies. Love you.
Post a Comment