Monday, September 26, 2011

E-I-G-H-T...months!


A couple days late, but never fear....here we are with the 8 month post. Man alive, it seems like I just did one of these. Didn't I??



1 month..


2 months..


3 months..


4 months..


5 months..


6 months..


7 months..


and da, da, da (that was a drumroll)....eight months!

Oh my heavens, now is this kid handsome or is this kid handsome. The answer is yes. I know that probably just sounds awfully cocky, but I can't help it. Never in all my life did I imagine a baby as beautiful as this one. I mean Cars and Linc were cute, but they were no where near this kind of beautiful. I will stop now, but my heart seriously skips a beat everytime this kid looks at me. IN LOVE!






Our photo shoot went well, they usually do lately. He is a very smiley, happy kinda kid. He actually has a tad bit of a cold right now, you can see it in his eyes in these pictures. He is a little stuffy and runny and all that fun stuff. In fact, so am I. No fun.

Here is a glimpse of his month.


What a content little soul he is. This is how you can find him in our home pretty much all of the time. Right, smack in the middle of the floor surrounded by his toys. He will sit here and play for a good hour. As long as he has some bright, fun colored objects in front of him, he is good to go.


Oh, hi there mom.


More contentness...this time sitting outside under a tree in his stroller. We were outside playing one late afternoon and Drake just sat here watching us. Perfectly happy to just sit back and watch the action. Doesn't need to be a part of it, just likes to watch.


Lets zoom in a little and see that cute face...yep, there it is.


When Carson was a baby we followed the same schedule every single day. He always took his naps at the exact same time, home in his crib with no distractions. His meals were always at the same time. Everytime we left the house he always had on a fresh diaper, a clean face, combed hair, freshly rubbed lotion....picture perfect.

Boy do things change. Here it is at 2:00 in the afternoon, my boy is still in his jammies, he had just got done eating a way late lunch and the poor kid was desperate for some shut eye. I had dragged him here and there and everywhere and this is the first chance he had for a little nap. Poor baby, we do the best we can but good thing he just goes with the flow.


Sweet dreams sweetheart.


No stranger anxiety at all. All you have to do is smile at him and he will be your friend. He is easy to please. Of course he loves his grandma, why wouldnt he??




I don't know who love's their Sunday naps more...Drake or his dad.




This funny boy. This is his method of getting around. He arches his back, tips his head back and scoots. I will leave him at one end of the room, turn around and he has scooted himself to the other end. Makes me laugh. He thinks he is pretty dang cool too...check out that smile in the second picture. haha.


Well, thats it for this month. Just a few odds and ends, we had a busy month and this is all I could get put together. He is growing and changing every single day. Can't believe how monumental that first year is. They truly grow by leaps and bounds.

Til next month sweet one...your mama loves you.

5 comments:

Shanna said...

he is quite the handsome little man! wow our babies are growing too fast teri!

Ashley and Devan said...

So cute! I love the pictures of him scooting around, that is so funny. What a darling little guy.

Eric and Jenny said...

I love the scooting pictures, I didn't know he did that, what a funny duck.

Yes you can gush all you want cause it's absolutely true he is gorgeous. Not only is he beautiful, big eyes, gorgeous skin, perfectly round little head. But then you add his temperament to it.....angel....and we have perfection.

Love you little boy!

Genn said...

He really is such a good looking baby. So fun to get to watch him grow Teri! He's a doll. And he is starting to look a lot like Lincoln to me.

Clemments Family said...

Seriously, he has the sweetest face I've ever seen. He isn't even mine and I am in love with him....LOL I love the pictures of him looking backwards. Why do they have to grow up so fast?