Alrighty folks..I gotta make this one not quite so wordy. Cause its Thursday night, and you know what that means. Not only Vampires but Grey's is back tonight as well. A 2 hour episode. Don't know if I will make it through all of that, but I am going to give it a shot.
So I bring to you a few favorites, mostly from this week and a few from last month that I forgot about. Cause quite honestly I am tired of pulling up my blog and seeing Linc's sad little burns staring back at me. On to some cheerfulness.
Like these red chairs and their little autumn set up. Happy?? Yes, very happy. My mama sure knows what she's doing.
And me and Draker bug sure look cute sitting next to them. Got to love Sunday dinner at my mama's. Easy and breezy!!
These were taken at one last family reunion a few weeks ago. I totally forgot to add them in some where and I thought they were pretty cute pictures. So they got to join us in Friday Favorites. Good times, good times.
My friends, does anybody else like the jelly pumpkins. Cause I do. I am a sucker for black licorice. I kinda love it, kinda alot. Go get yourself some and hide it up in your cupboard where the littles can't reach. Go ahead, I did.
Homemade little pizza's with my little burn victim. Cars was out playing with friends, Drake was asleep, Thiago was at soccer...so we gave Lincoln an early bath and he and I put together some pizza's. Only problem is he ate more of the toppings uncooked than cooked. Oh well.
These two do their very best imagining in the mornings before Cars has school. They are always up to some crazy little activity. This particular morning was a road made out of foam letters, it provided hours of entertainment and allowed me to clean both bathrooms in peace.
Drakey bug did his own thing and admired them from a distance. Brother doesn't mind, he's cool with it.
Take notice of my picture frames...
got some of my favorite snapshots of the boys printed out and switched them into my frames. Ooh, love those faces.
Does this scene look familiar to anyone else. Just me and some abandoned happy meals sitting at a lone table. Children are way to busy in the little toy area. Usually we are drive thru kinda people for this very reason, however Carson had an interesting dentist appointment that morning (more to come) and Linc had a Dr. appointment to check out his burns, so I figured they could use some cheering up. So I sucked it up, and inside we went.
Later on, here is Lincoln boy after his appointment. All went well. Doctor says they are healing perfectly and she doesn't need to see him back. YAY!
Decided to go ahead and get my outdoor fall decorations out as well. I try to hold off until October so my neighbors don't think I am weird. However, I got sick of waiting so out they came.
What does this look like to you guys....and don't say a hand. It's a tree...a tree, alright.
Is that better, with the leaves on it. Now does it look like a tree. I am in charge of singing time in nursery this month and made them a tree. 3 year olds love this kinda thing, I am telling you. However my family (including Lincoln and Carson) are making fun of it. They say it looks like a giant hand. Whatever.
I volunteer in Cars's class every other Thursday afternoon. It started today. I loved it. A little fly on the wall, just got to do some busy work for the teacher and secretly spy on my boy. I liked what I saw. My boy is doing just fine, and this momma's little heart is feeling a bit more calm.
Took advantage of my mother in law having the babies after Carson and I left school and the two of us went for a cupcake treat and a trip to Target. Baby free. We loved it.
Thats it for now...I will be back on Saturday with an 8 month post for a certain baby boy.
Happy Friday!
7 comments:
I learned something new about you, that never happens. I didn't know you liked black licorice I thought we all hated it. Where did you come from, well I guess mom likes it and now come to think of it maybe Ash? Is it just me that doesn't like it?
You have some cute pictures on her I don't know why but that one of Cars and Linc on the stupid letter mats is so cute. Granny is coming over tonight and the boys have her around her little finger she gets it out for them every time. And then who spends 30 minutes putting that stupid thing away.....ME!
Ash that was the dumbest gift you ever got these kids, too bad they love it so much or it would be long gone.
Oh I hate those stupid alphabet mats. I had some in my classroom in years past and I saw stuff on those that should never be there. since then they are on a permanent ban from my house. Anyways.... your house looks so cute all decorated for Halloween. And I will agree that I do love the little jelly things. Somehow candy always tastes better when it is in a holiday form don't you think?
Fun pictures Teri.
Those red chairs are so fun and so very fall.
Cute pics of you... you always look so cute.
That letters mat looks like tons of fun. My girls would love that. I might have to add that to my list (their bdays are in nov and then christmas in dec so i try to start buying for both a little early).
I hope you are feeling better about the accident with Linc. I thought about you a lot because I swear that is just how I felt when I hurt Hannah's head. It's awful but we must move on.
Hope you have a happy weekend Teri!
So Cute. I love your halloween decorations. I love the picture of Carson with his cupcake, so cute.
Love the fall decor, it looks great! Black licorice is delish-agreed.
Oh my, sounds like you've sure had a week. I'm so happy everything will be okay with Lincoln...what a boy, what a boy. Your flowers look beautiful and your decorations make me say...yeah for Autumn. Have a good week.
What a busy lady you are! I love all your fall decor. I'm not really in a situation to do much seasonal decorating (left most of that stuff in storage), so it's nice to live vicariously. :)
Post a Comment