Monday, October 10, 2011

10 ON 10

So I am going to give this a try. The idea of 10 on 10 is to take 10 random pictures throughout your day on the 10th of each month. It is supposed to be a picture every hour, however mine aren't spaced that accurately. At least I got my 10 pictures though. My sister has been doing this on her blog for awhile and I love it. She actually links up with other bloggers each month. Check out Smith Squad under my blogging buddies to see how much fun hers is. She is actually getting to be quite talented with her camera and is also very good with words. Her blog is where I gather all my inspiration. It's a good one...check it out.

Anywho...moving on with my first edition of 10 on 10!




My sneaky little morning buddy. Every morning at about 5:00, this little munchkin sneaks his way into our bed. I go ahead and let him cause turns out he is a dang good snuggler, best one I got. He is a cuddle bug for sure.


Gotta love washing bed sheets day. It means these two can jump away til' their hearts are content. They don't get away with that very often.


Monday morning paperwork...planner, grocery list and school sign-up sheets.


Superman stopped in for a quick hello


Another visitor/lunch date....my mama.


Lunch has to wait though...she's got to get in a little pirate action first.


Little baby toes...peaking out of a Target cart. I fought all day to keep socks on these teeny, tiny feet, to no avail. I finally gave up and pulled them both off. Man, this baby has little feet.


Picked up some new brown shoes for my big boys...I had a coupon.


Played to long, and finally made it to the grocery store. Much later than intended.


I don't know who was more ready for baths and bed, me or the boys. Errands with kids sure does wear you out.

And thats that...til next month!

3 comments:

Genn said...

Hi Teri,
How fun that you did 10 on 10 too!
I loved it.
Your cute mom, love that pic of her waving at you.
Those are cute shoes from Child. Place. I just got the girls boots there. I love their prices!
Next month Jenn has to teach you to link up my friend!!!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Thanks for the nice compliments.....geez you are too kind to me.

I am so glad you did this month, isn't it the most fun? I don't know why I get such a kick out of it. I am surprised you didn't link up:), yeah right...

I had no idea mom didn't work yesterday, I tried calling her all day there, to no avail. Now I know why!

Brittany said...

Oh I love this idea so much! Super fun!