Introducing something new friends...Instagram. Are we all familiar?? All of the following photos are taken from my phone using the Instagram app. It allows you to take the picture and then puts these fun filters on them that changes the look of the photo. Lots of fun and very convenient, considering I always have my phone and don't always have my huge camera. So here is a look at my week through Instagram. I am tired and the hubby is waiting to watch a movie with me so I will keep the captions nice and short. They will state exactly what I wrote when I sent the picture out through Instagram. So have fun, they might be kinda vague...
Ahhh, Monday morning....
BBQ with the Phongsavath's
Yum!
Drake just woke up from a nap and Elle Belle thought he could use a friend. He's skeptical...
Avengers. Lined up ready to fight.
Honey is out to dinner for work...me and the boys are having Warren's!
Teri..stop eating this!
Cool, new shoes for my boys..
Morning cartoons...
Time with my flower beds this morning...
Cut and color!
Rio Tinto stadium watching the Davis Darts hopefully take state in soccer. Bro in law is the head coach. Oh, and by the way...they did take state. Champs!
Hittin the road. Just me and my babe, out for a Friday night jog.
While we jog...this one kicks the soccer ball.
Perfect way to end the day.
Love a decorated cemetery. Happy Memorial weekend.
Building forts with dad. When the cats away, the mice will play.
Happy LONG Weekend friends!!!
1 comment:
I love your pictures.
Post a Comment