Friday, May 11, 2012

Ten on Ten

I'm late....a day late. Whoops. Ten pictures taken over 10 hours on the tenth day of the month. Have fun.
Hit the pavement first thing. Nice to get that workout out of the way.
Drake had his 15 month well child check-up. Still hasn't hit 20 pounds yet. Tiny guy. He enjoyed the waiting room...we sanitized after...LOTS!!
Kohl's cash and a coupon...you can bet I went and spent those bad boys. Plus more. Ha!
Small treat....kid size frosty on a sunny day.
Flower day. Ash and I spent a few hours at the nursery gathering all of our annuals for the year. Planting day is Monday!!!
Some down time, spent with airplanes.
Time to water my new babies, the flowers not the kids.
Back inside, fixed up my hair and reapplied some lip gloss
cause me and Ash were headed to Red Robin for a friends baby shower.
Back at home, season finale of Vampire Diaries. It was C-R-A-Z-Y!!!

1 comment:

Genn said...

Hi Teri!
Great set of pics.

Sounds like a busy day.
Hope you had a nice mothers day!