Friday, October 5, 2012

Insta-Update!

And away we go...

It's jacket weather today..

First book order for this boy..me and Jen used to live for these things!

He's funny when he first wakes up...very serious.

I don't think I am the only one missing big brother all day.

Hey, you stupid bee that just stung my precious babe's eyelid..you are lucky you are already dead!

Highlight of my night...mother in laws Brazilian candies!

Photo sesh with Jen. She's the best!

Oh Drakey bug...you are cute from head to toe!

New fall polish. I like.

How my days are spent with this wild child. One big pile of crazy!

Storytime..

We love surprise visitors!

Oh that there is just my name tag. Helping out in my boys class. Does my mama heart good.

Somebody's wearing new red cleats tonight..

Sneaks his way into our bed every single night. Love my Lincoln-boy!

Look who stopped in while I was at work!!

Ya know that feeling when everyone is comfy/cozy in bed on a Saturday morning, except for you. You had to be up and ready. Ya, I hate that feeling.

Dessert too?? Sure, why not.

My mom made peach cobbler. I've been waiting all day.

He is 110% precious to me. He honest to gosh soothes my soul.

Don't think he was ready to wake up.

It's fitting for today.

At the grocery store..these are just too pretty.

Somebody loves their dad.

Dropping off Carson on rainy days is sure fun. Considering the first grade door is on the opposite side of the parking lot and I am dragging 2 other wee ones along with me.

It's a stay in your jammies, eat candy corn, read a book..kind of a day. At least for these two.

He's got a good look going on this morning...and trust me, I'm not much better.

Middle brother. Baby brother. They stick pretty close to each other.

Halloween in a box. My boys are going to be so excited when they get home.

There's something about a corn field...

Not much else from me tonight. happy weekend.

1 comment:

Genn said...

You know I just LOVE getting to follow you on instagram?!

Fun to wear jackets again!
We almost need them today! Hooray!!!

I love all your cute fall decor in your last post! So pretty and cozy and festive. I bet your boys love it.

I'm sorry I've been so bad at blog commenting! I hardly sit down at the computer to do it these days. But when I do I sure enjoy it.
ALways love reading about your cute little family!!

Have a great weekend Ter. :)