Got a few more posts I need to get done before Halloween...so here's a real quick one. All my recent instagram updates.
Missionary farewell with family!
A Sunday nap..rarely happens.
Even big ol' seven year olds need loves from their mama's sometimes.
Lincoln has snack at preschool. The theme is black and white. He has only reminded me about a billion times. Bringing snack must be the "cool" thing when you are three.
Chocolate covered candy corns?? Never heard of it but I'm willing to give them a try.
It's fun Friday. He's wearing his school shirt. And he look's freaking cute!
One of our last 80 degree days.
Proud new owner. Tonight. Me and my boys.
Movie time!
Happy birthday Mama!
Happy Thursday from 2 little brothers and their princess cousin. Its gonna be a good day...
This boy comes alive when his dad gets home. I guess he forgets I'm the one that does every waking thing for him.
Why is this stupid cake still here? Don't you know what keeps happening...
Pumpkin chocolate chip
Last soccer practice of the season. Good thing cause I'm pretty sick of freezing my butt off out here.
It's umbrella weather today...and Cars is sporting a new one.
Look what I got. We finally bought a treadmill!
A little over 4 mile in 37 minutes...I'm happy with that. All while watching the presidential debate. Win-win!!
Working an extra day this week. Bummer. Lunch date with my honey is nice though.
Nothing cuter than a babe in footsie jams.
My bug-a-boo hasn't been feeling well today. His mama is all he is wanting. So grateful it is my shoulder he wants to lay his head on, my voice he turns to find, and my arms he wants to snuggle in. Blessed to be a mama!
Curled my hair....and wearing my favorite fall scent.
A crazy haired Lincoln finishing off an ice cream sundae
Heading out the door with my 3 monsters. Dad is fishing, so its just me against them at church today. Yikes!
Are you kiddding me? Not only does this kid sneak out of his room once Carson is asleep, and makes himself comfy in my bed. He now also demands oatmeal. And I agree to this madness!!!
Grocery store. Asleep. Everytime.
Dentist Day.
Got Carson's school picture back. I thought it turned out pretty cute. He looks so BIG to me. Oh sigh...
A chilly October day. A Lincoln boy. Pretty good combination.
He's having the hardest time waking up...and I don't blame him one bit.
Oh, what the heck...let's make it 3 days in a row, wearing some sort of hoodie.
I'm off...back tomorrow.
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago































No comments:
Post a Comment