Just wanted to tell my wonderful brother-in-law Eric...Congratulations on his big day tomorrow. He graduates from the University of Kentucky School of Law, and I am so proud. It has been a long road for this cute, little Smith family, full of sacrifice and hard work, but they made it. I wish I could be there with all of you, but know I am thinking of you and am so very proud of your whole, little family. Most of all Eric. This is a huge accomplishment and you are great example to me of following your dreams, even when the road isn't always easy. I love you guys, and can't wait to see you in June. Congrats again my friend, and know how proud I am to call you my brother. WE LOVE YOU!

This is a picture of Jenny and me when Eric graudated from Weber State three years ago (Jen and I are pregnant, if you are thinking we look a little chubby in that picture.)
9 comments:
Yes, I was thinking you looked a little chubby!J/K Congrats Eric, you have done a great job and have been through a lot. Thanks for being so good to Jen, you are a great husband.
Hey, you are so sweet! What a cute sister I have. We wish you and Carsy were here right now too, but oh well we will see you soon enough. If it makes you feel any better we are just having a horrible time. JK not really but it is never the same without you. Thanks for the cute post, love you!
That was so sweet of you too post. He is such a good husband and person. He has gone through alot in the past 3 years. I'm so glad its finally done. And my girls I would say you have gained a few. J/K YOu were the most adorable pregnant people. I love you, you are so thoughtful.
You can't even tell you two look pregnant in the picture! In fact, you two look gorgeous...its that natural glow pregnant people have :) How awesome to be done with Law School!
You are so sweet to post that. I would say that is a huge accomplishment. I can't wait till we are done with med school. You two look so cute pregnant!
Congratulations! What an amazing journey they have gone through. They do seem like they are the sweetest little family.
Cute post. Best of everything cute little Smith family.
What a nice sister! That is so exciting! I bet you are excited for him to be done so Jenny can get back here for a little longer than just a visit! I know I am!
I was so excited that you found me. I'll have to put you on my link list too. I love to look at everyones blog!!
Post a Comment