
Just wanted to type up a real quick post to wish my mommy dear, the happiest of Mother Days. I have the BEST mom in the whole world, and I love her so much. She has done so much for me and my sisters, she has always been there for me no matter what. She is my rock and the person I turn to in good times and in bad. I do not know who I would be without her, everything that is good about myself, I owe to her. She is my hero, and the person that I am trying to become. Although I fall short every day. I look up to her in every way possible, and I admire her more than she knows. Mom, I love you so much, you know this. Thank-you for being not only my mom, but my best friend. Thank-you for the example you have set for me my entire life. I love you, and I always will. Happy Mothers Day!!
I couldn't write up a mothers day post without also thanking my sweet, mom-in law.

I have been lucky enough, to not only get one great mom, but also an incredible mother in law!! Maria is the kindest, most genuine, loving person I have ever known. She would do anything for anyone at any given time. She is the perfect example of Christlike behavior. She is always so happy and bubbly and just fun to be around. She has raised 3 amazing kids, and I am so blessed to have her in my life. I love my own mom very much, but feel so fortunate to have this second mom. She loves me like her own and is so very good to me. Love you lots Maria, and happy Mothers Day!
8 comments:
Love those pictures. You truly are lucky to have a wonderful Mother and Mother-in-law. Love them both!!! Happy Mother's Day.
You sure know how to put your words. I've always wished I had a mother-in-law that I could be close to but they are kinda crazy. That is awesome that you are so close to yours. Well have a good Mothers Day!
That was sweet of you. You did get lucky as far as mother in laws go. Maria is absolutely one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Maria if you read this we love you too, you are my kids third grandma. Mom of course I love you as well, but I already put that on mine.
We do have a wonderful mother. I didn't do a post you know me when it comes to blogs I don't think of things. But I do love you mom. ANd Maria you are sweetest person ever thanks for all you do.
Mother's are such a blessing and you're one of the BEST I know.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.
You do have a wonderful mom, alot of my cleaning tips I picked up from her! She was like my mom away from home. Thanks Mom! ;) What cute pictures of the park. I love getting outside,I think I almost like it as much as the kids! And I am glad you were able to get a new camera it is always fun to get new stuff and try it out!
yeah for awesome moms! I hope you had a Happy mothers days
Dear Teri
You made the best of all Mothers day to me. I went to Brazil a week before mothers day and after three hard weeks in there I came home and looking over to your blog saw those amazing coments about me, made my heart so thankfull to have you in my life.Thank you for make my Son so happy and every thing that I do is from my heart.
You made my day sweet girl
love you
Post a Comment