This happy, little boy....
And this excited, little daddy....
And this ecstatic,little mommy.....have a very important announcement to make
Thats right friends, this little family of three is about to become a happy,little family of four. Well, in 6 more months that is. We are pregnant, and we are so beyond excited. I am a little over 12 weeks along, and I am feeling great. For all of those who don't know, this has been a long road for us, trying to get another little baby here. I am sure not as long as some people have to go through, but we have had our fair share of heartache and struggles. We don't have a necessarily easy time getting pregnant, it takes us quite awhile to get there. And then once we were, we miscarried twice. The first one was hard enough, but then to have it happen again was almost more than I could bare. There were times when I wondered if I would ever know the feeling of holding a baby in my arms again. It has been the longest 12 weeks of my life waiting to see if my body could hold on to this one, I have an amazing Doctor who has helped me every step of the way, and has been watching this little one so very close. We have had a few minor scares, but things have cleared up and are progressing perfectly so far. We pray that it continues that way. I want this baby so bad, my heart physically aches for it. I have faith in my Father in Heaven and know that his hand is directing my life and the life of our baby, I know he has a plan for us. We just continue to take it day by day, and hope that come November I will be holding my little angel baby.


Here are my little ones most recent ultrasounds, I have had about 6 or 7 so far, I have been going weekly to check on my little baby... and I have loved it. With Carson I got 3 ultrasounds, thats it 3. So I have absolutely loved getting to see my sweetheart in there kicking and to listen to its little heartbeat every week. It has been so reassuring for me. This first picture is my favorite, you have to look close but you can see its little profile, little nose and eyes. I just love it. The second one, you can see its little leg up in the air kicking, so cute!!
Now for the craziest part of all....my cute little sister Ashley is also pregnant. CRAZY!! And to make it even crazier we found out on the exact same day. She is the most fertile person alive and gets pregnant after like a day, well not really but fast. So not a shocker that she is, but I couldn't believe we both were. To make things even weirder.... Jenny and I had are first babies within 12 days of each other. Then Jenny's second and Ashley's first were one month apart. And now these 2 babies are 2 days apart, are family must like to do things in twos. So funny.
Here are our 2 little positive sticks, what a great day that was.
Two cute, little, happy mommies-to-be!!
Well, thats that. I will definitely keep posting on how things are going, I have another appointment in 2 weeks and there is a possibility we might be able to tell what the baby is. Fun, fun!!
24 comments:
So exciting I'm so happy these days are finally here. What a cute post I knew I would like yours better then mine. But oh well its just me I guess. I never write as much. But I'm so happy so you and you little family. You look darling by the way. I'm so excited to see you blossom.
Congradulations!!! How exciting for you! I am so sorry for your loses Teri. We have lost two angel babies too. Miscarriages are horrible awful experiences. I am glad you have a good doctor to watch over you. We have an easy time getting pregnant, but for some reason we have to lose one before convincing my body to hold on to the next one. Mothers Day is always hard for me because it was when I lost my first baby. Thanks for sharing your wonderful news!
Yeah, it's about time I have been waiting so long for you two to make this announcement. It's been a long 12 weeks for me too, ha ha. Ter this made me cry I love you guys so much you deserve this little one so very much. You are an incredible mother and your children are very blessed. Every day you and Ash are in my prayers, but I know this one will work out, it's a keeper. Congratulations to the happy family of soon to be four. WE LOVE YOU!
Oh I forgot, I have been staring at the first picture am I a bad aunt that I cannot make out the profile, love that little kick. What a cute little girl (I am thinking positively) JK you know I love boys. Anyways even if I can't quite make out what I am saying it is definitely the cutest little thing ever. I love you baby!
Allright I'm sorry it's me again this is getting ridiculous I know. But I wanted to let you know I DO see the profile now, I am a good aunt after all. No more comments from me.
Teri! How exciting! I am so happy for you. It sounds like if anyone deserves this sweet baby it's you! Congratulations you cute little Mommy .. I am thrilled for you guys!
AHHH! I'm so excited for you Teri! Thank you so much for sharing your story. Ryan and I have been trying for almost a year and haven't really had success. It's always nice to know that other people go through the same things and then get what they've been hoping for for so long. It gives me hope. I'm really excited for you.
There is nothing that makes me happier then to see someone who had to work very hard for a baby get pregnant!! I too know the feeling of the longing for a baby and the loss of losing it, so I couldn't be happier for you! I am so excited for you, aren't little babies just miracles! Thanks for sharing such great news!
It's out I am so happy, we can tell the world. You did a great job with your post, I love it! I am so happy you are going to have a baby, it has been a long road. We can all say that our prayers have been answered. I love you so much...
conrats Teri! I am so excited for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy that you get to add to your little family. I can relate to the heartache of having a hard time, but I don't know how well I would handle miscarriages. You are tuff and now your 1/3 there!!!! Congratulations again!
Teri I am so excited for you! I have been wondering for a while now! But I didn't want to Jinks anything! I am so happy for you! ANd how exciting you and Ashley can be pregnant together! Holly and I with Mitchell and Kaylee were due 1 day apart Nov 20 and 21. But Mitchell came a little early, so now they are a little over two weeks apart! How fun is that! It is so great you guys have it always work out that your kids can have friends! I can't tell you how happy I am for you!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you! You're such a cute little mom, it's going to be fun seeing you get all cute and pregnant! What a fun Mother's day it was for your whole family, Congradulations!
I know I should not say this on your blog but I am going to "OH MY HELL" this is so exciting for both of you. I think I need to check Ashley's blog next. This is so wonderful for your family and I know it has been very hard for you but it will all be worth it when you have that new little one. I am so happy for you and Thiago. Carson will be a great big brother. Hopefully you will get some pink at your house!!
I know I should not say this on your blog but I am going to "OH MY HELL" this is so exciting for both of you. I think I need to check Ashley's blog next. This is so wonderful for your family and I know it has been very hard for you but it will all be worth it when you have that new little one. I am so happy for you and Thiago. Carson will be a great big brother. Hopefully you will get some pink at your house!!
YEAH! I know how long you have wanted this. This is so exciting. love the ultrasounds too. they are good ones!
Congratulations! How crazy is it that all of the cousins will have a friend the exact same age. How fun! Well good luck with everything, I am so excited for you.
I'm so excited for you! You are going to make a great mommy of 2. I love the pictures of the baby. Ultra sounds are soooo fun.
Thats awesome! Congrats, y'all are such good parents (you can tell by the things Carson does and the huge smile thats on his face!). Thats really neat to be able to share that with your younger sister too!
OHHHH. Great post! I'm so glad you told everyone and this was a great way. 19 comments!! That is so much fun to see! I love it! Your new page/background looks so cute. I need to change mine out. You'll have to walk me through that again or at least give me the web site.
I love the little ultrasounds. You can see the little legs kicking...it's such an amazing little miricle! Congrats again!
hey its Jessica (Wach) I saw your sisters page! Congrats! It's so fun being preggo with yours sisters!
My sister in law was 4 months behind me with brielle and I was a 1 month behind all 3 of my sister in laws with Sophie! So much fun at Sunday dinners now!! I am so excited for you!!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! And at the same time as your sister that will be so much fun! Keep us updated on everything!
Look at all your comments! I just thought I would add one more. Where have you been the last two days? I love you, have a good day!
Congratulations! That is awesome. I can't even comprehend miscarriage! Two must have been awful.
Post a Comment