Sunday, May 25, 2008

Zoo Pals!!










We actually went to the Zoo last Monday, I just haven't gotten around to posting about it yet. Thiago has so much vacation time built up at work, so he decided to take the day off and take me and Carson to the zoo. Monday is usually the day I hang out with my mom and Ash, so we decided to let them come along. It was hot, hot, hot that day, but I loved it. And Carson and Brev had so much fun. We packed up a lunch and took it with us, and then just wandered around and saw all the animals. Carson got a bigger kick out of all the waterfalls in the exhibits and the little pond at the front of the zoo, then the actual animals. I don't know why my kid is so obsessed with water, he is fascinated by swimming, hoses, sprinklers, waterfalls, whatever. He also really liked the monkeys. He LOVES Curious George, we have about every episode saved on our DVR (me and Thiago go crazy everytime he watches it, cause we have seen them all a thousand times). Anyways, so every monkey we saw whether it looked like George or not, Carson would say "Oh, its Georgey". We also bought him a ton of treats...popcorn, snowcone, some toys at the gift shop, all of that was a hit with him too. It was a lot of fun, just wished Jen and the boys could have been with us too. But they will be here in 3 days....can't wait!!

12 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

We love the zoo! Carson is so funny "It's Georgey".. that made me laugh. He has such a cute personality. Such a fun family day together!

Eric and Jenny said...

Yes I will be there in now two days, yeah! Crazy how Thiago really does measure up to that gorilla, haha. Just kidding Thiago. I love Cars and Georgie that was a cute little story. Lance loves George too, I told you that story about laughing for 30 minutes in his room one night about George, didn't I?

Jill said...

I am glad you all had fun at the zoo. I agree with the water my kids don't like the animals they only like the water.

Tiff and Chris said...

Oh so cute! I think the zoo is fun, little kids get so excited. Too funny that Carson loves the water so much.

Bentleys said...

Loved the pic of Thiago! It made me laugh! Love the zoo I cannot wait to go the end of June! Cute cute cute pics!

Brea Marie said...

I know it's really sad, but we have never gone to the zoo. Seriously I think the last time I was there I was probably around 9. Everyone keeps telling me we need to take the girls. Cara even offered to pay for us to go with her, but we haven't found the right day yet. Your pictures make it look like a lot of fun. I hope Brooke likes it as much as Carson did.

Souli & Ashley said...

That was fun I would have posted this on mine but Teri you have all my pictures in your camera. Since my battery died. I'm glad we went. The boys had so much fun and so did I. Thanks for the invite. The best was when Brevin got scared of the gorilla.

Aleese and Scott said...

I love the zoo I am actually going sometime this week. I love the pictures! Looks like you had so much fun!

The Mashy Family said...

What a fun day at the zoo. We have not been there since Gehrig was only a little over a year. i think he would really enjoy it now that he is bigger. But you know we will probably wait and do it when it is 100 outside and the most crowdest day of the year.

Nick and Stacey said...

So many posts where do I start? Happy anniversary! I am glad you and Thiago got to go out and do something fun! Boys and their toys! They love them even from such a young age! What a cute picture you got of Carson in the truck! What cute pictures at the Zoo! Mitchell loves Curious George also! Its hard to not go crazy when there are really only like five episodes that keep playing over and over! Anyways it looks like you all had a wonderful time at the Zoo!

Clemments Family said...

Hi Teri, Its good to see you on here!! You and Thiago are so cute toghether and your little on is a doll.

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture of Thiago "measuring up". Last week we went to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego and I got a picture just like that of Nathan. You'll be able to see it if I ever get around to posting our vacation pictures...