Friday, May 30, 2008

It's a....



We are having a BOY!!! We are so excited, especially for Carson. Every boy needs a brother, I am so happy that we can give him that. There were no if, ands, or buts about it...the ultrasound said it all. Clearly a boy!! As I mentioned before our scanner is broke, so I can't scan the ultrasound pic on right now..but it was so cute. You could see his little spine, and all his cute little parts. We are going to name him Lincoln, the minute they told me it was a boy...it just felt right!! I have had a feeling from the very beginning that it would be a boy, I just can't wait. Everything is still going well, my cervix might or might not end up giving us some problems. There is a small area on the inside where it looks like it never healed completely from when I had Carson. I had an episietomy (I know that is not spelled right) and I tore pretty bad and it never healed up completely. My doctor thinks it should be fine, we just need to watch it. The baby may come a little early, which scares me. I just hope it won't come to early. I have felt peace throughout this pregnancy, and really feel as if my little Lincoln is meant to come to us right now. Sometimes I get scared with the different complications I have had, but I am trying to remember to have faith and to rely on my father in heaven. I know he is directing my life, and I am confident that things will be fine. However, if you would like to keep us in your prayers...I would be just fine with that.

20 comments:

Clemments Family said...

YAY!!!! Having two boys is so much fun...Congratulations!!!! I love the name and will be thinking about ya everyday!!

Thiago & Teri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Jenny said...

Another boy I could not be more excited! I have loved watching Lance and Luke be best friends and I am so happy Carsy will get to have that same opportunity. Although I am sure Carsy was a little disappointed that he will not have a friend to play dress up and wear high heels with. JK he has Hallie for that. Really I am so excited me you and Ash have gotten it right so far with boys my as well add two more to the group right Ash? It will be a long week waiting to find out what she is having.

Souli & Ashley said...

Nothing is better then all of our boys. They are just darling. Part of me wants mine to be a boy so we have six. THen the next round we all be girls. I'm so happy for you and I've told you all along thing will be fine just have faith. I will always pray for you.

Tiff and Chris said...

How exciting! You know, not many people I know are having girls lately...except my sister, but everyone else is having boys. I will keep you in my prayers and I admire your faith.

Jill said...

Congrats! Tanner is so happy that it is a boy... I love the name Lincoln our little friend Lincoln is such a sweet little boy we love him. Hallie just keeps asking "When is Teri going to take that baby out".

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

Congratulations! Girls are hard to come by these days. Just so you know boys are way easier, so you are very lucky in my eyes. You are very brave to name the baby before it is here. I have to see them then I decide right before we go home, I am a procrastinator but it's a big decision for me. Well good luck with everything and we will be thinking about you.

Ashley and Devan said...

A Boy! How fun! And I love the name Lincoln! Carson is going to have so much fun with a brother. I can't believe how many boys you and your sisters have! I think it's really fun though because they will all become best friends! And, I will remember you in my prayers. I know Heavenly father will watch over you and little Lincoln.

Aleese and Scott said...

That is so exciting! I loved knowing that I was having a boy. There is something special about having your little buddy with you everywhere you go. He is such a special baby and what a miracle. Also I love the name, Carson and Lincoln go well together!

Jaycee said...

awee yayyy! that sounds like so much fun! im so excited for you! :]]

Catmull's said...

Yeah for a brother! That is so exciting. Love the name too. Try and enjoy being pregnant too. But I think every preggo mommy could use a few extra prayers, so i will surely keep you in mine.

Nick and Stacey said...

Teri that is sooooooo exciting! I think the name is super cute! What fun Carson and him will have together! I think about you all the time and I am so excited for you to have this little guy! Congrats! I will pray for you it is a wonderful miracle that we are able to bring these wonderful little spirits into the world in the first place!

Bentleys said...

Boys are so much fun!! Congrats!!

Leah said...

Oh, that will be so much fun! congratulations! I'm so glad everything is going so well for you and pray that it will continue to!!

Brea Marie said...

I love the name Lincoln! When I had my ultrasound with DaKoda, the SECOND the tech put it to my stomach, we knew instantly it was a girl. She totally flashed the camera. Just a note I wanted to include, Carson has been my favorite choice for a boys name- ever since I was pregnant for the first time. Fair warning....it still may be a possibilty. No, I am NOT preggo, but we do hope to have a boy someday. But we may actually go with Carter which we also love. You choose really great names!

The Mashy Family said...

Another boy in the family. This is just like Joshs side of the family all boys. I don't think we know how to make girls. I am so excited for you. Just think even though you probably wanted a little girl, you have all the stuff you would need now!

Tammy said...

Congratulations!!! It looks like the boy tradition will continue. I hope you didn't have too much fun on Saturday without me. Sara had her dance recital that I couldn't miss. I'm off to Colorado tomorrow. Hopefully the long drive will go well. See you when I get back.

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

WaHoo!!! I love the name Lincoln! Nathan would love to have a whole football team of boys. But it's great for Lance to get a brother. Congratulations to you guys!

Rob and Melanie said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are a blast!!!

My Three Boys said...

Congrats! I love the name Lincoln. In fact Abraham Lincoln is one of my favorute people I love all of his quotes. Like that matters! Anyway, I am happy for you and Carson and Lincoln will be best of buds