Finally got my new camera...so we just took some random pictures on Sunday to test it out. So far I really like it, much better than my old one that was always blinking out on me. It was just a typical Sunday for us, we had Stake Conference from 1:00-3:00. We loved this, our church starts at 9:00, so it was absolutely grand to sleep in. Carson is the biggest sleepy-head of all, he slept until 11:00. I have never seen someone love their sleep, quite as much as this little guy. Watch out, if he doesn't get enough. We then went to the Cano's for dinner. Maria (Thiago's mom) left for Brazil today to visit her family there, so we took her Mothers Day gift over and just hung out. It was such a beautiful day, so we spent most of our time playing outside. This is why I love Sundays....spending time with family and just being lazy. Who can ask for more??


All dressed up..

This was Carson's highlight of the day. When the dogs bark to loud and act crazy, we fill up this water bottle and squirt them in the face. It helps them to be good. Carson was a little out of control with it, he kept squirting them whether they were barking or not. I am sure the dogs see him coming, and want to run the other way.

Carson and Tia (Aunt in Portugese, thats what Carson calls her) just taking it easy


Crazy Cano siblings...this is their idea of smiling
9 comments:
I love cameras! I don't need a new one, but I would love to get one. Your pictures turned out great :0). I love Sundays too!
Those poor dogs I can just see Cars going after them with the squirt bottle that is right up his alley. He looks so cute in his little church clothes. It looks like nice weather for you guys finally, yeah! I also did not know Maria was going to Brazil. Is she going by herself or is Rosemary going too.
Your camera looks like it takes great pictures! Carson is too cute I bet he was pretty excited squirting the dogs. Also I agree with you, Sundays are the absolute BEST! It is the one day a week where I have Scotty all to myself with no studying or distractions. I am glad you had such a good day!
I have such a hard time with 9am church, we struggle to get there on time! Carson is just too cute, I don't know how you handle it :) Your pictures look awesome. I agree with Sundays...rest and relaxation with family, nothing is better.
I'm happy about your new camera. The pictures look so clear. The Cano's sure are special people and that crazy Carson with the water bottle, so cute!!!
Your new camera seems to work perfect! Great pics. So where do you guys live in Clearfield? We will be in the subdivision that is across the street from the freeport center. If you are on antelope drive there is a bed store and a fitness bootcamp place and we live about a mile from there. I would love to get together and meet little Carson!
Thanks for coming to the park with us we had a lot of fun, we will have to do it again sometime. Your little guy is so cute. and I love the pics of carson in his church clothes what a handsome little guy.
Those pictures are way cute for just being random. I can't believe you let Carson spray those dogs, that is not very nice, and I don't even like dogs. I am glad you got a new camera,I can't wait for all the new posts.
I'm glad to see you have a new camera its about time. I should say poor dogs I've seen what Carson does with a squit bottle not pleasant.
Post a Comment