Well, technically they are not "Tractor Tippin" as Carson calls it. (This phrase is off Cars, for all of those who don't know what I am talking about.) More like tractor riding. My mom and Dean are laying sod down this week at their new house and they have landscaped the back of their yard with these huge rocks. Well, a few of the rocks have ended up in the wrong spot, so instead of lifting them, my cute Deano decided to just pull the tractor out. Dean is a general contractor and literally has every tool/toy imaginable. You need it, and that man has got it. He has soooo much stuff. Obviously, this is part of the reason Carson loves him so much. He loves to hang out with his grandpa and work, work, work. The more tools they use the better. Carson was in seventh heaven when Deano took him over to the tractor, he was all business up there. He would barely pause and look at me for a picture, he was to busy going to work with his Grandpa. So cute, thanks Deano for all the wonderful memories you are making with my little boy. He sure does love his Papa!!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
10 comments:
How fun! Derek has worked in comstruction for a few years. It is sure hard work though. He was always tired and sunburned! Now he does maintenance for an appartment rental company. He is much happier to be inside. Dean must have a great company to have all the toys.
That is so cute. There is something about a boy and his tractors or even just outdoor equipment that is so fun and natural. Thanks for lunch. It was great to talk to you. We need to make sure that is at least a monthly ritual.
Dean is such a great guy. He always wants to play with my kids when they are around, what an awesome Grandpa.
Those are cute picture, good old Deano I swear he never stops. He is always doing some kind of project. I'm sure Carson was loving life up there working that's right up his alley. By the way I want to change my background call and tell me how to do it.
I am with Carson I would love it too! I have never driven a tractor before so Carson is a pretty lucky little guy. I love the pictures!
Oh boys and their toys!!! That is so cute!
Dean is always so nice to play with the kids! I love how he is always doing something,I don't think I have ever seen him just sit.
That is cute I wish I was there. Even though I don't think Brevin would have enjoyed it as much.
I love Cars (and I'm sure you know every line since your probably always watching it). Cute pictures on the tractor...how much fuN!
What a great Grandpa! Riding on a tractor is Hunters dream. He loves tractors too. Carson is so cute! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment