We usually go out to dinner as a family, and then have cake and icecream for whoever's birthday it is. This year, we decided to do something a little different. With 4 crazy little boys, a sit down dinner is becoming a little to difficult. So I thought we could go to Layton Park and have KFC and let the kids just play. I told Thiago what we were doing and he gave me a weird look and said "How white trash are we". Regardless that is what we did and we had fun. I myself love KFC!! Anyways, here is a cute picture of the birthday girl, holding up her gift from Souli. He got her some very cute baby clothes for our little Elle. For all those who don't know, finally after 5 boys in our family, we are finally getting a girl. Yeah!!
Just laying around after dinner, watching Ash open her presents.
Cute Phongsavath family!!
Carson and his grandpa and grandma Stokes...how cute that him and my mom match.
Of course a trip to the park isn't complete without playing on the toys and feeding the ducks. This never gets old to Carson, who gets a kick out of it everytime.
Happy birthday Ash, sure do love ya!
8 comments:
Cute! I think the Layton Park is a great idea! Especially with kids...they love it, and who cares! I love that dress! Looks like you all had a great time!
I love the picture of the whole group. They guys look so interested. I love the park idea...children do not have the patience for a large sit down dinner! Good idea!
Looks like you guys all had a good time, that was a great idea to have a party at the park.
Looks like a ton of fun! I think that is funny what Thiago said about the WT thing! Sounds like something Jeff would say!
That sounds like so much fun! We always try to go out to dinner too and it always end with chaos. We should try your idea. I bet your mom is excited to get a little girl! Tell Ashley congrats for me!!
Glad you could all get together for Ashley's birthday. She is a special person.
It was a fun night. Thanks for the post. I'm so glad we were all there it was by far one of my most favorite birthday. Carson looks so cute in those pictures.
happy b- day ash!! I love those 3-d pics of your baby!! they are amazing!! that makes it seems so real when you can see what their face looks like!
Post a Comment