Three year olds are just too funny. Lately Carson is so into money and his piggy banks. We give him all of our change and loose dollar bills, and he will hold on to them until we get home to put in his piggy bank. He loves to shake it all out and put it in over and over. Also, lately whenever he loses something or breaks something...he will say "Oh well, mom just buy a new one". I keep trying to explain that money doesn't grow on trees, and we have to be careful.
Well, yesterday he was just to cute. Him and Lance were in my bathroom in the tub playing around. I had a brand new bottle of shampoo that I had just barely opened sitting on the edge of my tub. Not just any bottle of shampoo, it was a special salon brand that Ashley gets for me and it costs like $20.00. So kinda pricey. Anyways, I walked out of the bathroom for a minute, and came back in and the tub was full of bubbles. I had not got out any bubbles for them , so I leaned in to see where they had come from. Sure enough my brand new bottle of shampoo is laying with the cap open in the full bathtub. It was full of water now, mixed with a little shampoo. I was sooooo mad. I started going on and on, telling Carson how sad that made me that he had wasted my brand new shampoo. He looked at me and sad "oh mommy, just buy a new one". I then told him that I will have to, but I am not made of money and that he just wasted my $20.00. He can't stand when I am mad at him, so he comes up and hugs my leg and his little lip starts to quiver. Then he says "me have money, in my piggy bank". I was so mad, but as soon as he said that I just had to smile. What a sweetheart he is, he makes mistakes like all toddlers do, but he truly has the sweetest little heart. I love him so much and am so grateful for the little life lessons he teaches me every single day.
11 comments:
oh what a sweet little boy! Jaxon always makes me feel bad when I mad at him, its weird how they know how to say that one little thing to make you happy!
That was so cute of him. He did not like you being mad at him at all, he was so sorry that he had upset you. I think it is funny how kids think money grows on trees.
I love that story! Its so darn cute! Kids really know just what to say, eventhough you could be so mad at them, they make it almost impossible to stay mad! What a cute little Carson!
How could you ever get mad at that sweet little boy? Tell him I need a loan though. What a boy!!
That is so sweet! What a tender little heart he has. What a good kid already saving money.
He is so precious, remember when we lost Luke's hearing aid and how upset he was about it. He kept saying Jenny just buy a new one, then he tells me I am funny. I love that boy he has such a great personality, he is constantly making me smile!
So cute. Don't you hate it when they do something wrong and then say something so adorable!! Ruins the whole punishment!
He is just to cute. You're right how can you stay mad when he is just so loveable!
My darling little Carson I sure love that boy. I remember when I was going to take in Brevin's money he was so helpful in getting all the money out of the piggy bank. I wish money did grow on trees and sometimes too I wish we could have the same attitude as kids and not think about it so much. I is so sweet to want to give you some of his money I love him so much. He teaches me so many great life lessons too.
How sweet!!! Lexi likes to save money in her piggy bank too and then we take it and put in the bank into her savings account. I remember when she was 3 and would dump it out at least once a day and put all the money back in. Aren't they fun?
Oh what a sweet boy! He seems so tender hearted. Sorry about your shampoo! Hunter has that piggy bank too, they are so cute!
Post a Comment