Starting the day off right with some doughnuts and apple juice. I think those two things are very fallish, and they just go together. Carson doesn't like a whole lot of sweets, but doughnuts he loves. I think he ate about half the box all by himself.
Trying to get some cute pictures out by our pumpkins...trying being the key word there. He had to wear the sunglasses....this is the face I got if he did not.
Lovely!!
Huh, I thought it was hard getting just Carson to smile. Well, try all four of them. Great picture!
Oh, and then on to painting pumpkins. Such fun! Carson could have sat there and did this all day. He is actually quite careful, he doesn't really like getting messy anymore than I do.
For some reason, he really enjoyed the color black that day. His entire pumpkin ended up covered in black paint. I kept telling him to try out a different color, and he would just kind of give me a look and go back to the black. His pumpkin, guess he can do what he wants with it.
Notice the change in clothes, he did great with the paint. However he decided he wanted fresh water in his little rinse cup, but instead he ended up spilling the water all of himself, the table, my driveway, and his pumpkin. For all of you that read Jenny's blog, she kind of made me sound like a raging lunatic when this happened. That is not the case, I kinda just jumped up and reacted loudly. I wasn't mad, I was just a little put out. We keep joking around that I need to get this baby out of me, cause I will admit he makes me behave a little crazy. I don't get emotional like some women do, I just get easily bugged lately. So for all of you out there who have to endure my eratic behavior lately, sorry. Not to much longer.
Anyways, that is all the pictures I got. After the pumpkins, I had to go to my doctors appointment. Jen and Ash took the kids to Mcdonalds (their absolute favorite place) and then back to Ashley's to play and make Halloween sugar cookies. I forgot my camera when we went to Ashley's though.
On a side note, for all those who care. I was actually a bit confused I guess on the date they are inducing me. It is actually the 17th rather than the 18th. I was all for that, at this point every day makes a difference. Other than that, no new baby news. Stay tuned though...for these final 2 weeks.
1 comment:
Actually you were a little more than just bugged, ha ha! Thanks for the fun day and hosting it, let's make a tradition out of it.
Post a Comment