I am insane..it is getting so late, and I should be in bed. I am waking up at 5:00 tomorrow to be at the hospital by 7:00 am. Although, I know I am not going to be able to sleep, so what is the point of laying there. Thiago keeps yelling at me to go lay down at least, so I am getting some kind of rest. I will do that in a minute, just wanted to type out my feelings before our big day tomorrow. I cannot believe it is finally here, it doesn't feel real yet. I am sure it won't until I am there tomorrow getting my IV and getting things started. With Carson I wasn't quite so emotional, I was mainly just excited to be getting this new little baby, kinda like playing house. Things feel so different this time, I think knowing what a hard time we had getting him here and all of the things I have worried about. It just makes me extra grateful that I have made it to this point. I will be holding my little guy, by this time tomorrow. And that makes me feel like the most blessed person in the world. What a miracle children are, to think there is a little life inside of me that will join this world in just a few short hours. I can't believe it. Part of me feels a little sad. Tonight as we were driving home from visiting family, I felt those little jabs and kicks and thought to myself how much I will miss that. Of course it is better to have him here in person, but their is something so special about pregnancy. Truly a miracle, I read a quote one time that said something like "what a blessing motherhood is, it is a human beings only chance to assist God in creating a miracle". How true that is, how blessed I feel to have the priveledge of being a mom. Their is nothing better, and nothing that makes my heart feel fuller than my little babes. Well, that had better be it. I need to go at least try to close my eyes. Wish me luck friends....keep us in your thoughts and prayers that all will go well. Thanks to you all for your love and support to my little family. We will post pictures of our new little addition soon, until then happy blogging!!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
3 comments:
Wow what a big day! I hope everything goes well, you are in our prayers! I am so excited for you guys, you are right there is nothing better then being a mom! I also LOVED being pregnant, I missed being it right away. Good luck and we can't wait to see pictures!
God Bless you today, we will be with you all the way we love you and so excited for this amazing day. I cant wait to hold my little boy what a blessing to have a true daughter of my Father in heaven that treasure so much this moment.What blessing to me a mother to see my son Thiago with a special eternal wife.
Love you and see you soon
Maria
your post made me cry!! You will love having two and I hope you have an easy labor!! good luck and I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment