I obviously never do this and always tease Teri about how much she loves to blog, but I feel so grateful for so many things right now. I don't know what I did to deserve my eternal companion. Every day that goes by and every experience that we share just puts me in awe of the strength that she has. She is my whole world and my whole life and I am so grateful for our little family that we are building together and the two beautiful sons that she has given me. I would truly be lost in this world without her and am eternally in my Heavenly Father's debt for bringing me half across the world from where I was born to find my sweetheart. I try and tell her everyday that were together how much I love her and how beautiful I think she is and I hope that she knows I am her biggest fan always. She is the best mother to my two boys and just seeing her take care of Carson and for the last couple of days Lincoln, and seeing how patient and what a good mother she is makes my love for her continue to grow more and more each day. I am so proud of her for the homemaker and mother that she is and can't ever picture what my life would be like without her and the two beautiful boys she has given me. I love you Teri Ann, you are what keeps me going and I am the person I am because of you and the love we have for one another. Thank you for being you and for giving me our beautiful little family of 4.
11 comments:
Oh my goodness Thiago you have me crying my little eyes out. What a special family you guys are. As a sister it makes me heart so happy to know Teri is so loved and cared for. I know this always because you are such an amazing husband and father but it was so sweet of you to share your thoughts at this special time. Give her a kiss from me and tell her to go sit down on the couch and not worry about all the little things I know she worrries about, you are wonderful and I love you!
awwww, Theee-ago! Dont worry, your tender moments are not mocked. We all have them. Teri is beautiful, and also very lucky to have you. You are the funniest and such a blast to be around. We had so much fun with you in FL and wished teri could have been there too. Your are both amazing parents. Even though work is being cheap buttholes and wont give everyone a party this year, we should still all at least get together and be geeks.
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BABY, CANT WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!
Thiago I love it! I love that you put down all of your feelings. When Nick posts he just tries to get the biggest laugh! I think its great, you two are wonderful for each other! I too am grateful you two found each other! I agree with Jen, tell Ter to go sit down, and relax with her new little baby, they get big wayyyyy to fast!
Thiago that is so sweet you are such a good husband and daddy. I loved sharing this experience with you. Just seeing you hold your little boy for the first time was such a special moment. I love you guys.
Teri, You got a good guy there! You two deserve each other! Congrats on the baby!!!
Wow Thiago! What a touching post! You two are perfect together, I loved watching you guys together in High School and always knew that your love for each other would continue forever. Now you have two adorable boys who get to have two great parents. Congrats again, I am so happy for you guys!
Way to make a women cry!!! Thank you for posting that and I am so glad you two have each other and have made such a wonderful family together its people like you that make the world a better place!!! ps I agree she is gorgeous!!! You're not that bad either Thiago!!
Ok Theo! I'm bawling while I read this! What a thoughtful guy. We love your little family so much. We are so blessed by your friendship. You guys are the cutest family! We can't wait to come and see the new little man!
What a sweet and touching post Thiago. You have a very special family and they are very lucky to have you too. Congratulations!!!
That is the sweetest post! Thiago you are such a great husband I am sure that made Terry so happy! You have such a sweet family and I am so happy that you were able to finally get Lincoln. What a special little miracle that sweet baby is! Congratulations!
Oh stop it Thiago! You jerk you knew every woman that is out there reading this is crying her eyes out thinking my husband is such a jerk he never writes stuff about me like that! (Even if he really does) Congratulations to the new little daddy! You really are a great guy! I am so glad I got to spend some time with you this summer at the cabin. The boat ride was my favorite and you are riding with me next year! I truly think you and Teri both are amazing people!
Post a Comment