Just have to type a quick note about my Carson. As you can see from the shirt he is wearing, he is so proud to be a BIG brother. He is just loving every minute of it. He must think the shirt proves it, cause he is always wanting to wear it. As if he can't be a big brother without his special shirt. Anyways, I am so proud of him. I was so worried about how he would make the adjustment. I knew he would love Lincoln and all, but I don't know....I was just worried that he would feel left out or not as important. I kept asking myself, how is it possible to love another one as much as I love Carson. Things have a way of working out though. He just loves the little guy, and wants to be near him every second. It is kind of hard cause I feel like I am missing him a little bit. Obviously I am the one to care for most of Lincoln's needs, being as I am the one feeding him. Which leaves Thiago being the one to care for Carson. Thiago has been so great this past week, every second of every day he has spent playing with Carson. He just wants to make sure he knows that he has not been forgotten. Thiago heads back to work tomorrow, I am kind of nervous about my first day as a mother of two kids without him. Hopefully all will go well. With my little helper though, how could it not?
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
10 comments:
Tommorow will be fine you have somewhat of an adavantage with Cars being self reliant at least you don't have two in diapers I am more worried for Ash. I knew Carsy would be a great big brother he has the sweetest heart and he looks darling in his big brother shirt, miss my boys!
That is so sweet! I love the pictures, you can just see how proud he is!
I am sure things will go great, especially since he has done good this far. They both look so cute and Carson seems like such a great big brother.
Adorable! Your little family is just so cute! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy went (I know everyone says that but you seriously weren't pregnant for that long). Anyways so happy things are going well for you, it makes a big difference when nursing is easy.
You'll do great being a mother of two! You sure do have cute little boys, you and Thiago are so lucky!
Sounds like you did great today. I'm still so worried about little Brev, So far so good. You are a great mom and Carson is a great big brother.
What a sweetie! Carson is doing so well. You'll do great while Thiago is at work don't you worry!
I can not believe how cute your boys are! All three!! and your new little niece is darling! You look great, I can't wait to come see you. I'll give you a few more weeks to settle in and be with family. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Lov ya!
You know what I just read all your posts and am so jealous but so excited for that day. Lincoln is so precious and I loved his little clothes he came home from the hospital in. I cried to see you with your little one that you have waited so long for. I am so happy for you and for your family. Carson will be a big helper for you. I am hoping to come visit you soon.
You will do just fine!!! You are the best Mom ever and plus if you need a break you have a ton of people who will want to snuggle with that baby!!! I always worry about making sure all my kids get attention too so we do special things that only they get to do! Even going to the store alone with mom and dad can be fun!
Post a Comment