Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gus and Shalae!!


Gus and Shalae had their big day this past Saturday. Everything turned out so nice, it really was a beautiful day for them. The planning was all kinda chaotic and it seemed like they had alot of stuff not going the way they wanted it to. In the end however, I thought it turned out perfect.


Cute, little Carsy-bug at the temple...he was so cute all day long. He was really quite cooperative with all the picture taking and all that. It was a looong day for him, but he was such a good sport.


Our little family...sorry it is kinda offcentered. That is what you get when you ask someone else to take the picture for you.


Carson always has so much fun running around the temple grounds. I try to keep him as under control as possible, but with everything there is to see. Well, it is kinda difficult. He is so cute about temples, anytime he sees a big house or castle or something he calls it "the temple".


My handsome husband and his cute little boy!


Carson as I am sure you all can imagine, was OBSESSED with Shalae and her flowers. He has a great eye for pretty things, and these two things were about as beautiful as you can get. He was in her face the entire time, I finally had to say "Leave her alone".


Our family before the reception. Funny thing, well I thought it was funny. Thiago did not. For some reason he got the only goofy vest for the tuxes. Everyone else had normal vests, but he got one called a bib vest. This thing was retarded!! It basically looks like a girls haltertop. It would not lay flat, it puffed up and made him look a little fruity. He spent more time trying to get this thing to behave, then I spent getting ready. I have never seen someone get so mad. If you know my husband, even just a little bit then you know this is so not like him. He is so easy going, but this vest really had him riled up. I couldn't stop laughing every time I would look at him. That did not go over well, needless to say it just made him madder. Oh well!


Carson on the other hand was as cute as can be in his little suit.


Three generations of little Cano men!


Big preggo girl, and the beautiful bride. I sure looked beautiful didn't I. Ha...I felt absolutely huge and ridiculous all night. Just how you want to feel, when you are seen by tons of people.


I loved this picture...he sure does love his Tou and Tia Shalae. (uncle and aunt in Portugese, that is what Carson calls them)



Check out that cute little guy in the middle.


Our Cano family!!



Carson and Brev at the reception. Dancing the night away!! Carson was only to glad to get out of his shoes and tie and jacket. Poor little guy. It was a great day, and we are so happy for Gus and Shalae. They make a beautiful couple and we wish them the best of everything. Thanks for letting us be a part of everything, we LOVE you guys!!

12 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Every single one of those pictures is so darling, big fat prego girl whatever, you look so cute! I love them all, Shalae and Gus look so cute, I am glad everything came together for them. Why didn't you take a picture of my scrapbook pages I am sure they made the reception, ha ha....

Souli & Ashley said...

I thought you spell her name Shalay I hope I didn't put that on her pages. I thought you looked so pretty I loved your hair I wonder what wonderful stylist did that. You will have to give me her number. Carson was darling I bet its so fun to have him be the only grandchild. He sure looked handsome, but he always does.

Ashley and Devan said...

That looked like a great day! Carson looks so handsome in his little suit. I know you didn't feel very pretty that day, but you really look beautiful in all of the pictures.

Aleese and Scott said...

Looks like you had a very fun day! I love the picture of Carson in his little tux SO CUTE!! I think you look awesome you make a very cute pregnant mommy!

Jamie said...

He is so dang cute!! What a lovely day!

Jill said...

The Cano's sure know how to party! The food was great as always... Carson looked so cute!

Rob and Melanie said...

I think you look gorgeous!! Your hair is way cute!!!

TW said...

Love going to the Temple for a sealing. The pitures are great and give them my best again. Carson looks handsome in his tux!!!

Nick and Stacey said...

What a fun day! You all look great! What a cute little family you make! The wedding looks like it went beautifully! You look so pretty especially your hair (Ashley) Wedding are always so much fun!

Tiff and Chris said...

You look so pretty! It looks like everything went very well for the wedding...how fun. Carson is super-duper cute.

Candace said...

It turned out so nice. I'm glad we were able to make it. And you looked beautiful like always! Carson is such a little handsome man in his suit!

Melissa said...

Carson looks so handsome in the little tux. I am so happy for Gus, his wife looks darling. I bet you are counting down the minutes till the baby gets here.