Sunday, December 21, 2008

All lit up!


Me and Jen decided to take the little ones just over to Layton Park to see the Christmas lights. Every year we say we should go down to Temple Square, yet every year we don't. I never want to deal with all of the people and parking and all of that. Carson doesn't care where we go as long as there is lights, so I figure Layton Park is as good as anywhere else. Nice and close, and it is pretty small so we can walk through a couple of times and be done before we freeze.


No worries..Lincoln stayed with his grandma and grandpa while we were gone. Nice and warm.


Thiago had a soccer game that night so he went to that, while Jen and I took the boys to that new pizza place in Syracuse. It was really good, way crowded. It was surprisingly pretty fast though, we didn't have to wait very long. Which is good, considering the boys were so excited and jumping up and down like crazy people.


Then Thiago met up with us and we headed over to the lights. It was Friday night, after we got all that snow. So it was freezing, Carson didn't mind though. He would walk right through the snow banks. The snow came up to his little waist and he didn't care.


Me and Jen



The sign said to not get by the displays, but do you think Carson cared about that. He just walked right in, there wasn't anyone around really so I just let him. Whatever.


On a side note...here I am showing off my domestication. If that is even a word. I made these little peppermint cookies to take around to our neighbors. I am not a baker, but these turned out really cute. And I thought they were very good. Carson agreed!!

6 comments:

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

How fun I love going to see the lights there they are pretty good for a small display well we will see you in a few days I can't wait to meet Lincoln

Eric and Jenny said...

I look like I have huge ears in that picture of me and you hopefully it's just because my hair is pulled back and not because they really are. That was a fun night even if dinner was a little crazy with me and you and all them boys!

Souli & Ashley said...

You guys look pretty cute in those pictures I wish I would have gone. Brevin would have loved that. Your cookies turned out good. I should have done the candy canes too.

Candace said...

Looks like fun. We still need to get over to the lights. We went the other night to that pizza place. It was pretty good!

Thank you for the cookies, they were yummy!!

Plain Jame said...

Thanks for saying hello - yes I wished we could've all gotten together this year, maybe we still can! We were going to invite everyone over here but I have been feeling pretty terrible and we're LAZY. Ha!
Hope you guys have a really great Christmas!

Tiff and Chris said...

Yum! Treats look wonderful...such a homemaker you are!