My mom and Dean took me and my sisters and our hubbies out to eat for a Christmas present. We got to pick where we all wanted to go...and of course we picked Tepanyaki. If you know my family, then you know we all LOVE this place. It did not let down, it was delicious as always. We weren't going to take any kids but the Cano's were working that night and couln't watch them so we left Carson with Rosemary (Thiago's little sister) and took Lincoln with us. I purposely held off on giving him an afternoon nap in hopes that he would just sleep on through. No such luck, the boy woke up 20 minutes after we got there. We had to wait for an hour for a table, so by the time we got seated he was ready to be fed. So lucky me got to head into the girls room to give him a quick snack. They luckily had this little wooden chair there, that I sat on to feed him. I got some weird looks, most people just politely smiled at me but there was a group of teenage girls that looked at me like I was some kind of whacko. Oh the joys of nursing. He was very quick about it though, and we were back at the table in no time. All in all it was a great night. Thanks mom and Deano!!
Cute little guy...he was very interested in the light hanging above our table. Stared at the whole time.
Another cute picture of him before we left our house.
8 comments:
I have never been there. I think I need to go. We just don't get down that way very often. We always eat in Logan or Brigham.
This time around was much better than last time with everyone sick on Thiago's birthday. Those are precisely the kind of moments I hate about nursing, I wish I was one of those moms that loved it but I have to admit I am not a fan....
How fun! Little Lincoln is so cute, I love the picture of his tongue sticking out.
Oh the joys of nursing!! When Brielle was six months old we went to disneyland and I swear I nursed her in every restroom there, and this summer in D.C I nursed Sophie at every national monument! heheheehe!! I hate the looks you get but good job on nursing you are great Mommie!!!
How fun. We all need to get together and go there. We love Tepanyaki as well! I remember those good old days of nursing...I hope I'm better at it with the next baby. But do you have one of those "hooter hiders" They are actually quite nice to use if you have to nurse in public.
yummy! I love that place! It looks like you guys had a great holiday! Lincoln is getting so big and he's such a cutie. When are you coming back to work? It's gone by so fast.
What a fun night! I am glad the babies were good that always makes it much nicer! I haven't been to that place in forever, but I do really like it!
Good. Clean. Fun.
Post a Comment