Lincoln is slowly starting to become a fan of bathtime. At first he hated it, which I think all newborns do. Must be that feeling of being insecure and not all wrapped up. Lately though he just cries as I am undressing him, but the minute he gets in that warm water he settles right down. He just sits there and stares at us. Now the minute he gets out, he starts fussin it up again. However while he is in there, he loves it!
Look at those eyes!! I am sure I am biased, being his mom and all, but I think they are the most beautiful eyes ever. I love when he is awake and alert like that.
Happy still, cause he is all bundled up in his towel.
All ready for bed. I swear there is just nothing better than a fresh little baby straight out of the bathtub. I love how they look in their little jammies, and that sweet smell of their bathwash and lotion. I could just eat him up...so sweet!
And of course what would bathtime be without my little helper!! Carson loves to help bath him. He gets everything out for me, then sits and talks to Lincoln as I wash him...then as I am getting Lincoln dressed, Carson empties out the little tub for me. Such a helper. Then of course it is Carson's turn to get in, and well that doesn't always go as smoothly as Lincoln's. Lets just say it is a fight to get him in, then a fight to get him out, and of course by the time he is done my bathroom floor is flooded. Love it!
12 comments:
He is already looking so big, I think he looks so much like us as babies. I love his eyes too, for some reason when he is awake like that he really does seem so alert and much older than a newborn. Elle still feels like a newborn to me but Lincoln just seems more like a baby. Cute pictures of the little sweetheart.
Yes, those eyes are extra special. I'm with you, nothing better than a clean, fresh, lotioned up smelling baby. He is just precious!
I love bathtime, and to get the kids all clean and smelling so good! Its even better when they like it! You boys look so darn cute!
I can't believe how big he looks in those pictures. I love his eyes too, he is a perfect baby. Tan misses his little football friend.
So cute! He does seem like he is getting so big. They grow way to fast!
That is so sweet! Bath time is the BEST! Lincoln is already looking older! He is so alert and I agree those eyes are so precious!
My favorite is when they get all lotioned after a bath and all they want to do is snuggle...I either need to hold him or get my OWN! Maybe this kid will sit on your lap too lol
He is getting so big!! I love the baby smell and Sophie is losing it!! I am so sad! Cute pictures as usual, your family is the cutest!!!
Such a cutie. Gotta love having a helper! I remember my mom trying to get all me and my 2 sisters to take a bath when we were little...flooded the bathroom quite frequently. Good times.
ahhh he is so dang cute!!! Makes Faith look so HUGE!
I can't believe how much he has changed. He is so cute and he does have beautiful eyes.
He does have gorgeous eyes. He looks darling in his bubble bath. Elle has loved bathtime from day one. Brevin is also I guess you would say a good helpler. There is nothing better then babies straight from the tub.
Post a Comment