Most of us were happy about it...3 out of 4 ain't bad!
We finally returned to church after a 6 week absence. Thiago has been going to just his classes, cause he teaches Sunday School. However, me and the boys have not been going. I obviously haven't wanted Carson to go cause their are so many germs in nursery, and I didn't want to bring those home to Lincoln. We went to sacrament this last Sunday and the first hour of our classes. I didn't want to miss sacrament on the Sunday before Christmas. So I just made sure Lincoln was fed and happy, that way he didn't have to come out of his carseat at all...and we were off. It went very well, and I thought my boys looked so dang cute in their little red and black outfits. Carson pitched a fit about staying in nursery by himself. That kinda bums me out cause he was doing so well on his own. They recently split our ward and we are with completely new people now, which has made Carson very nervous. He was kinda doing okay before we quit going and now he is right back to where we started. Sigh!! Oh well, he is a sunbeam at the first of the year, so hopefully that will work out okay.
4 comments:
So, so cute! I love the little coordinated outfits. You look great, by the way.
They look darling in their little outfits. So do you what shirt are you wearing. I can't tell. You are good to go next week for me for sure. Get me better first though. Lincoln sure is getting chubby I say that in a good way.
They look so darling in their outfits, I can't believe how big Lincoln looks in those pictures. Is it stupid to wear your Christmas church clothes the week after Christmas, I totally forgot this last weekend with Eric's luggage being gone and all...
So my biggest pet peeve is when Moms take their newborns to church the week after they are born. Glad you waited.. there are way too many germs and its too risky. I love the first picture of Lincoln crying.. he is so cute. You have the cutest family. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment