We have very quiet, boring lives right now. With this newborn and all, we seriously never leave the house. Going to the grocery store Monday was like a huge treat for Carson and I. Poor Carson, I think he is going a little stir crazy from being cooped up inside for so long. I hate to admit this but the most exciting thing that happened to us this past week was the dreaded pink eye. This picture doesn't do it justice, cause this is at night when he had been taking the drops all day. It was horrible Saturday morning, when he first woke up. I don't know about you guys, but my family is prone to getting pink eye. Well Carson and me. This is about the 5th rotation of it in our home, in the past 3 years. Every time we get a cold it turns in to pink eye. Being a Saturday, Carson's pediatrician obviously wasn't there so we got him in to WeeCare right away. Two days of the drops and he is all better. And luckily we were so super careful, that neither Lincoln or I got it. Thats a relief!!
Just a few cute picture of the new little cousins. It is so much fun to see them together, they are so totally different. Don't you just love how Elle is all sprawled out in that second picture. She is so funny, Lincoln kept wiggling around and flopping his head from one side to the other, but not her. She layed just like this the entire time, like a little fat cat. She is so dang cute..
And more random pictures of us hanging around the house. I had just gotten them both bathed and ready for bed. Carson was in an extra lovey-dovey mood and would not leave Lincoln alone. He likes to sit right next to him and hold his binki in his mouth. Such a good big brother. Well that about covers this week, like I said...very boring! Lincoln is going on his first big outing this Friday, I am going to do some shopping with my sisters and we have our first Christmas party. So stayed tune for better stuff.
13 comments:
He is just delish!!!! I think he looks a little like Carson. And im sure it's not boring around your house! Two kids is a lot to get use to!
Sometimes I think the most random pictures are the funnest too see. Poor Cars knock on wood we have never gotten pink eye you guys do always have it, it seems. I can't wait for our shopping day on Friday we all need an outing!
Your boys are so so cute!!I agree with Jess he does look like Carson!
Such sweet brothers. They are going to be great friends for sure! So sad with the pink eye. It seems like we just catch anything going around, but fortunately, we haven't had to deal with pink eye yet... knock on wood!! to emphasize my point about catching everything, the girls just came down with croup. I am going crazy with worry about them. Hopefully Carson is feeling better!
Poor little Carson that is terrible! I have never had pink eye and hope I never will. Also it is hard to have a winter baby you do get to cooped up, but it is so worth it when they don't get sick! I LOVE all of the pictures Lincoln is such a precious little guy and so alert!
Poor Carson and his pink eye. Its too bad he had to get that. They look darling in those pictures. I'm excited for this weekend a little nervous, that both my kids will be naughty.
Give Carson a kiss and tell him I'm so sorry he has a pink eye.
You have got to love pink eye I swear that Gehrig gets it every year once or twice. I hate it. I want to come see you guys so bad but we have all had some sick yucky at our house and we want to be healthy and strong to come love on those babies! Hope all is going well!
Pink eye stinks! I've had my far share of it. Not fun. Those pictures of Lincoln and Elle are so cute. I love it.
Thanks for letting me stop by today. You look so good and Lincoln is a handsome little guy!
Lincoln is just so dang cute!
I hate pink eye it seems like your family and mine are always getting it. I love the pitcures of the babies they are so cute. Tanner is always asking if he can come and hold the football baby.
Oh I feel bad for little Cars, and I can't imagine it looking worse! I am glad he is all better! I laughed when I saw that picture of Elle and Lincoln, I have a picture of Mitchell and Kaylee that looks about exactally the same! What is it about those girls! Taking charge of our sweet little boys! Anyways I love the random pictures so cute! You pictures always turn out so great!
Poor Carson getting pink eye. I don't think I've ever had it before not that I'm thinking about it. Looks painful though! I love the pictures of Lincoln and Elle together, what cute babies you guys have!!!
Post a Comment