We finally took our first big adventure out of the house. Not to exciting, just a little Christmas shopping with my sisters for about 4 hours. Lincoln basically did not come out of his stroller the entire time, quick break to come out and eat. Then back in he went. He was a very good little boy, well except for spitting up all over my clothes as I was feeding him. I felt pretty sicko the rest of the time. Oh well! Christmas is major stressing me out this year...I can't seem to get into the spirit of things. I just have so much to do, and it is so hard getting any of it done. We just don't leave the house alot and if I leave him with Thiago or something I stress the whole time about hurrying and getting back to feed him. I have been pumping, but the other night I left what I thought was more than enough milk for him. Guess I was wrong, cause he screamed for an hour until I got back to feed him. I am trying to get more into the spirit of things, cause I have a very excited little 3 year old who deserves a great Christmas. Well anyways, in my four hour shopping trip I bought 3 presents...3 out of like 50. Way to go Teri, right? Me and Thiago are going to attempt it again this weekend and hopefully I will have better results. Carson is basically done, it is just everyone else that I need to worry about now.
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
6 comments:
I am totally with you. I am not looking forward to Christmas at all, I have no energy for anything right now. You look great though and its fun to watch kids get excited over Christmas. Good luck with your shopping!
You look so good, you can't even tell you had a baby! This year flown by *maybe it was because I was wishing away all the months till August when I had my baby. )
It must be a bug going around about not being able to get into the Christmas spirit mode. It's hard for me to I think it's just the whole Eric being gone thing and moving has stressed me out too, but that was a fun day. It was great just having the babies along and not the toddlers I for one got tons done.
How fun you guys were able to go shopping! I know I forgot how much time a baby took! I hope you and Thiago got a little more done, it is so frustrating not being able to get your shopping done! Maybe thats why you aren't quite into it, just get a little more shopping done and the stress will go away! Good Luck!
Gosh, you look so good! Lucky. I recommend online shopping. I haven't gone to ONE store and got ALL my stuff done!
I think I am with Monica on the online thing. I have never done it before, but this year I'm not getting into the whole shopping thing either! I think it is something going around..everyone is kinda in a "bahumbug" mood!
Post a Comment