Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby its cold outside!!


Been awhile since we had any snow, so the minute Carson saw that fluffy white stuff out the window he has been begging to go out. It was kinda sad cause originally me and Ash planned to get together today and let Carson and Brev play outside, but it just didn't happen. Our babies were on opposite schedules and both of us didn't want to leave the house since we had just gotten them to sleep. So poor little Carson had to go out alone. We waited til Thiago got home from work so I could stay inside with Lincoln and then they headed out. Carson kept insisting that they shovel, even though there really wasn't enough on the driveway to shovel. Thiago humored him and they shoveled anyways. We were laughing cause I am sure our neighbors thought we were insane. First of all, he is out there pretending to shovel and 2nd of all check out Thiago's outfit. He was headed to soccer practice so he is wearing quite the getup. And then you have me out there taking pictures of it all. Yeah, us Cano's are kinda nuts!!


Little man hard at work.


Boys will be boys...here is a picture of Carson getting snow thrown at him by his dear old dad. They both tried to throw some at me, I put a quick stop to that as I am sure you can all imagine.


Carson is major into Ninja turtles lately. Thiago was watching the new movie on TV the other night, and was telling Carson all about it. He put it on our DVR and Carson has watched it about 3 times a day for the past week. Fun...NOT!! Anyways here he is doing one of his Ninja moves.


Little close-up of the little fella. In case you are wondering what is up with the bandaid on his nose. Well, he fell down the stairs the other day and got a pretty nasty rug burn. He scratched it last night and made it bleed so he now insists on the bandaid. Got some weird looks while we were grocery shopping today. What do you do...



I just had to throw these pictures in cause I think they are funny. Do you all see the little cards dangling from Lincoln's bouncer. Well those are courtesy of Carson. We picked out his Valentines today at the grocery store and he just loves looking at them. He thought Lincoln might enjoy them too. I was putting the groceries away and Carson asks me for a piece of tape. I give it to him and go about my business. I walk into the family room and this is what I find. The cards taped to his bouncer. When I asked Carson about it he just said that he thinks Lincoln might want to see them. Oh, kids...make me laugh all day long.

6 comments:

Spooney G said...

i know that photo of thiago and carson shoveling must be photoshopped. i know better than to see thiago shovel the sidewalk and driveways

Thiago & Teri said...

Ha-ha Souli that is hilarious. He shovels the drive, but we all know his philosophy on sidewalks...

Eric and Jenny said...

Where have I been, I have no idea what Souli is talking about, what philosphy on sidewalks? Cute post, so many funny stories of Carsy, what total goofs out there shoveling no snow. And the valentines only Cars would come up with that, I love my boy!

Souli & Ashley said...

Thats is one funny post. Thiago's outfit is quite humorious. Carson's is thoughtful thinking Lincoln wanted to look at his Valentines. I'm so sorry Cars to disappoint you with Brevin not coming over. Next time for sure.

TW said...

Tell Carson I love his snow suit. Just the right amount of snow for shoveling if you ask me.

Nick and Stacey said...

So funny! I was going to say something about Thiagos get-up...but now that it sort of makes sense its not as funny! Anyways, that little Carson is so darn cute! And I Love the Bandaid! What cute little boys you have!