Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy B-day Brev!!


Our little Brev turned 2 years old this last Monday!! Wow, seems like just yesterday I was going as fast as I could to the hospital, trying to make it there by the time this little guy was born. From my last post you all know how much I love this little guy. I have watched him at least one day a week (used to be 2) since he was born. I love him like he is my own and can't imagine our lives without him in it. Ash had a great B-day party Sunday night for him for all of our family and Souli's family. It was such a fun party and Ash did a great job planning it. On his actual birthday we all were together and just played all day and went to Applebees that night. Just wanted to tell my little buddy that his auntie loves him so much, and hope that he had a fabulous day. We are so grateful to have that sweet little face as part of our family. Love him!!


On a side note, Lincoln was 2 months old on the 17th. I took him in for his well-care checkup and the little guy looks great. He weighed 10 pounds 14 ounces which puts him in the 27th percentile and is 22.5 inches tall putting him in the 31st percentile. Only thing is he kinda lays on the right side of his head more than the left and it is starting to flatten a little on that side. Carson did the same thing, I just have to work with him a few times a day to get him to turn his head the other direction. Also, when he is sleeping or in his carseat I just roll up a little blanket and put it on the right side of his head, forcing it to move towards the left. No big deal...other than that he was absolutely perfect. He is changing so much every day and it is so much fun to see. He smiles all the time, is always cooing and talking to me, he can hold his little head up, he is starting to reach for toys in front of him. He has also discovered his hands and just sucks away all the time. So cute, they change so fast. Makes me sad, but oh so happy at the same time. Sure do love the little one!

7 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

It's kinda funny that both Cars and him had a flat right side of their heads. I could tell with Carson's but I am kinda surprised about Lincoln I have never noticed that. Cute picture of the little guy.

Souli & Ashley said...

That is weird they both got that with their heads. I wonder why. He is doing good a little chunk.

Nick and Stacey said...

Happy Birthday little Brevin! And I cannot believe how much Lincoln is changing, just even from those last pictures! So Cute!

Aleese and Scott said...

Sounds like you had a great time celebrating his birthday. Also Lincoln is such a cutie! Already two months WOW!

TW said...

Three cute little boys. Love their rosy cheeks.

Maria said...

I can't stop looking at your blog Teri, you do such a good job and those cute pictures oh may gosh!!
My sweet boy its growing and I miss be with him and my rolly pollyno words to describe I love them so much. Happy birthday Brev vovo Cano has something for you!!!
Ilove you all
Vovo Maria

Candace said...

I think the flat head thing happens to alot of babies. My MIL said she always had to do the same thing with Jeff's brothers head when he was little. I can't believe he's 2 months already, he still looks just as sweet as ever!