Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Rolly Polly!



Look at my little rolly polly...how big is he getting. I love it! Carson was the slowest weight gainer ever, he still is. He is 3 1/2 and weighs a whopping 26 pounds...and that is fully dressed. Not Lincoln though, he is just turning into a little chunk. I think it is so funny, every morning he just looks fuller and rounder to me. He started out so tiny and fragile looking, but there is nothing petite about him now. Another reason it makes me happy is cause with Carson my milk was never very strong, I had to supplement with formula to keep him full. I worried that would happen again this time, but so far he is doing great. It fills him up and he is most defintely gaining weight. Yeah!! Anyways, there is the update on my little chunk, don't ya just love those cheeks. I know I do!

8 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

He is so darn cute! Isn't it funny how different two little kids can be! I do love those cheeks, what a cute boy!

Eric and Jenny said...

I love it! Look at those cheeks, I sweare they get chubber and chubber every time I see him. I wonder if he will keep this up or end up being pint sized like Cars. Remember how Lance went though a chubby stage as a baby and then he's been slender ever since, not necessarily small but skinny you know.

Aleese and Scott said...

He is so adorable! Barrick is slow to gain weight also. I think some kids are just leaner then others. I LOVE those pictures he is so precious!

Bentleys said...

He is just adorable!! I love those chuncky cheeks, Sophie is losing hers and I am so sad!!!

Tammy said...

He is so cute. It is so nice to see him healthy and growing so well. I'm glad that Carson ended up staying in primary. What a brave little boy. Sometimes I think it's harder on us as the parents to watch them grow and not need us so much any more.

Candace said...

I love chubby babies. It's the cutest! He is getting so big. We need to come see him while he's still a baby, I don't want to blink and have to read a post about him going to sunbeams already!

Souli & Ashley said...

He is a chunk I love it though. Its so funny how different they are. He is darling I love that little face. I think most babies god through a chunky stage.

TW said...

Yes, he is a darling Rolly Polly. Can't wait to see the little thing.