Wednesday, June 10, 2009

He's Home!


He made it home...YAY! We will absolutely NEVER do standby tickets again.
After many hours of my poor honey sitting in an airport, and finally breaking down to buy a real ticket he made it home a few hours ago. Me and the boys missed him so much and are so glad to have all four of us under the same roof again. It is just not right when one of us is missing, especially our dad. So welcome home babe, post about Brazil to come in the next few days.

7 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Boy am I glad he is home for your sake, though mostly I am just glad you managed to find your way through the parking at the airport after an hour of driving around aimlessly, where is the story on that? Glad you are home Theo, your girl sure missed you, though I had fun spending time with her!

Stevie said...

Yeah, so happy for you all. I need to hear the story about the airport in Jen's comment. How about a post on that?

Clemments Family said...

yay glad he made it!!!!

Candace said...

Yay! I'm glad he's home safe and sound. It's always so hard having our "men" away! I'm glad all is well! We will for sure want to see some beautiful Brazil pictures!

Plain Jame said...

Oooh so excited to see the report on the Brasil travels. Wouldn't he be so proud of me for spelling it the CORRECT way? (kidding - I dated a guy that went on a mission there and he was nutty about that).
Now I'm sure Theo probably gets to hear on monday how psycho and bipolar I am. Especially today. I'm so done!

Souli & Ashley said...

I'm excited for that post. I'm glad he is home. I hate stuff like that. Good luck to the rest of them.

Maria said...

Im so glad he made home safe we sure had a lot of stress at the airport but we had so much fun in Brasil.Just a note to thank my girl for support and made possible for our pionier family to go back together to our homeland, was hard to leave you behind with the boys
and like Reggie said our family its not complete, so next time you are coming.But again thank you I love you so much for let my family had the emotion to see Thiago was such a special moment.
love you
Maria