So back to fathers day, first of all need to tell honey that I hope he had a good one. I don't really think he did, he was kinda helping me out a lot since I didn't feel good. Not to mention it was Carson's real birthday and he was getting all the attention. However being the kind of guy he is, he didn't mind. That is what I love about him. I could not ask for a better dad for my boys, they are seriously the most blessed kids in the world. Nobody loves the way Thiago does, with his whole heart and everything he's got. Family is first to him, always and forever. We are so blessed to have you honey, love you very much and really hope you know how much we appreciate all you do.
Just so you all know I have proudly eaten almost every candy bar off that poster. Thiago had a bite of the 100 grand, and decided he didn't like it. He is not much of a sweets guy, if you didn't already know that. Why did we get him this you ask, well the answer is because it is cute. No worries we also got him a new shirt.
And of course my own dad. We went up to my Grandmas for dinner so we could spend time with him. Just want to let him know how much we love him. With my parents being divorced and my dad traveling for work so much, I don't see him nearly as much as I would like to. He has always been there for me and my sisters though, I know I can count on him for anything. Carson sure love his papa, and I do too.
You will have to excuse me in this picture, I look like death but oh well.
My dad brought Cars his B-day present. His very own little fishing pole and tackle box, stocked up with supplies. Of course Carson has already busted the string off of it, Thiago says its easy to fix. Oh well, what do you expect from a four year old, right?
One more cake for my boy, he actually shared this one with his cousin Gehrig. Gehrigh turned four on the 23rd, so we sang happy birthday to both of them.
Had to throw this picture in. Anyone looking for a way to entertain a 7 month old baby. Give em a balloon. Lincoln seriously LOVES these things, we tied one around his little wrist and he was entertained for over an hour. Laughing, squealing, bouncing up and down. Funny, is all I can say.
Well, happy fathers day to all you great dads out there. What would our lifes be like without you. Thanks for all you do and for the wonderful men that you are.
8 comments:
Poor girl I was feeling bad for you Saturday night when you were sick had your whole house to clean up and your lesson to do, I am glad it turned out good. You are lucky you got to eat all of Thiago's candy I was lucky if I got one bite of Eric's he's a big fan of candy.
Cute post Ter. I am glad you are feeling a little better.. Your boys are both so cute, those pictures make me want to give them both a big hug..
Sorry you were sick, that's no fun! But it looks like all turned out well for Father's day. And Happy be-lated birthday to Carson, I can't believe he is four! What a cute little man!
Dang I hope you are feeling better by now. I love your cute fathers day posters too, what a creative idea! Your boys are always so cute, glad carson had a great birthday. That was a cute post with your letters to him.
I love the balloon idea...until maybe it accidentally pops, right? Cute pictures and I hope you are feeling better. You look pretty darn cute to me for being sick.
Sorry I am always on my other blog when I comment...it's really me!
Just seeing if my picture works.
Sorry you got sick! It always seems to happen that way when you have alot going on! Those busty weekends just do it to you! I am glad you had a great fathers day weekend!
Post a Comment