Wednesday, September 16, 2009

10 MoNtHs!!!








I know, I know...seems like I just barely posted his 9 months. However it is true, Lincoln is 10 months old tomorrow. 2 more months and baby is one. Once he reaches his birthday I won't continue to post month by month about him. Its just that they change so much during that first year and I just don't want to forget. Here are just a few pictures I snapped of him the other day. Trying to sneak some Halloween candy, this one is going to have a sweet tooth just like his momma. I think he looks especially adorable in these pictures, don't mind the wetness on his shirt...his sippy cup leaked. He was being so cute though that I just went for it. Happy 10 months old sweetheart!

7 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

So crazy I wasn't even thinking of that post cause it seems like it was just barely 9 months. I can't believe it two more months and the they are one.

Candace said...

Our kids grow up way too fast! I swear you were just pregnant with him at Gus's wedding! He is just a little cutie I love him!

Tammy said...

He is too cute. I love the picture with the big smile and his 2 bottom teeth showing!

Eric and Jenny said...

It' just so hard to believe our babies will both be one in a few months. Seems to me like it was just yesterday we were waiting for their sweet arrivals, funny how time flies and babies grow into little people. Can't believe we are at the stage in life we are at sometimes.

Ashley and Devan said...

I can't believe he is already 10 months. I love his smile. He always looks so happy.

Taylor's mom said...

Taylor will be two next week! Can you believe that you were just pregant at her birthday party???
Time flies but he's soooo cute!

Nick and Stacey said...

Seriously can it go by any faster? Oh well that little guy is so darn cute, that smile I just love it, I don't think I have seen a happier baby! Hows all the house stuff coming?