Well, hopefully. We got our offer though. Now it is just the waiting game. Some people came through Tuesday night, and the very next morning, our realtor called us with their offer. It isn't quite what we listed it for but close and we were really pleased with it. It was kinda funny cause I was pretty irritated with the showings on Tuesday night. I usually come home and except for the footprints on the carpet and the chain unlocked you can't really tell people have been here. They are usually really careful to leave things how we have them. Well, Tuesday night they left all the lights on, left our sliding back door unlocked with the blinds pulled up, ate some of my Halloween candy I had sitting out and got chocolate on the floor, left alot of the closets open, got leaves from outside on the carpet and last but not least broke one of my mugs (they later apoligized for that one). Anyhow I was pretty ornery going to bed that night, but my mood brightened the next morning when Thiago called to tell me about the offer. YAY!! If all goes well we will close around October 13th. They are having a home inspection come through tomorrow and then their lending needs to be finalized. So hopefully all of that goes smoothly. Crossing my fingers that it all works out....guess we'll get packing!
10 comments:
WOO HOO!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!
WOW! That's amazing, congratulations! Now you guys need to start looking for a house! How fun!
Yeah, that was quick! I am so excited for you! I was getting irritated just listening to how they treated your house, I can only imagine how you were feeling! Hope all goes through!
OH MY HOLY CRAP.
I come home from vacation and over 300 posts and this is the one that I was like SERIOUSLY? that is so cool.
congrats, I'm so happy for you guys!
I'm so excited for you!!! I hope the move goes smoothly for you.
Looking at this post just reminded me I never called you back, I need to find out how the inspection went...
Allright lets get going on this. I'm so beyond excited. Tonight I was thinking it would be nice to go on a walk with Teri tonight to let out my frustrations. Although I wish it wasn't raining.
I will cross my fingers for you! I would have been so bugged if I found my house the way you did! People can be so disrespectful.
Also, I noticed you love Friday night lights! That is my new favorite show, I'm halfway through the second season and I can't get enough!
Yeah!!! If you guys need any help moving we can help, just let us know!
We are planning on going to dinner around 7:00 we still haven't decided where to eat....any suggestions?
yay!! I hope it all works out good! oh and i would have been so furious if they did that to my house! you poor thing I am glad that is over for you!
Post a Comment