Venting for a minute here friends. I DO NOT enjoy the process of selling a home. I knew it was going to be stressful and stupid and it is proving to be exactly that. We have had showing after showing. Seriously I can't believe the activity and interest we are getting on our house. For the past 2 weeks, we have had a showing a day. If not 2 or 3. But no offers, not one. So far only 1 person has come back twice. Do you know how irritating it is to get the call saying someone will be by in an hour. And they don't just give you a certain time, they give you a 2 hour block of when the person could show up. So no matter what I am doing, I have to stop, pack up my kids and find some place to go for the next couple of hours. Not to mention it gives me anxiety knowing that people I don't know are walking through MY house (with their shoes on), seeing my things, and my kids things and basically getting a peak into our lives. I hate it, and it would be different if I felt like it was going to get us somewhere. It all just feels like a waste of my time and energy. I know in the end it will be worth it, but I am a far from patient person and all of this waiting and wondering is giving me anxiety. My tension headaches are back and in full force, and I just can't STAND IT!!! Okay, thats it, that is my orneriness for the moment. Tomorrow I will be back with a happy sunny post, but tonight I am irritated and in a grouchy mood...
10 comments:
Oh no that's the last thing we need is your tension headaches back again, I can't deal with that again ha ha!
I know it's frusterating, well I don't know but I can imagine. But really it's only been what two weeks, it will sell just try to put in out of your mind. At least you have Ash to go to when you get kicked out I don't know what I would do in that situation well I guess Gran's. What happened with that one couple never heard anything?
Haha Teri. You make me laugh! But seriously this sounds like a nightmare! Your house is gorgeous... it's just a matter of the right people coming along.
That stinks.. I'm sorry! Sometimes just a good venting session can will make you feel so much better. I really hope it sells soon. Just remember to pray and fast, things will happen when they are supposed to.
Oh no Teri! I can understand exactly why it would be frustrating. Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Dear
Teri my girl we made my mornings so much better, hang in there sweet pie it will be worth it.
Poor boys haha I have see you in bad mood when you are hungry I can imagine how is your mood to see people walking with their shoe on.
Well it is your house honey make a sign
" Please take off your shoes "
just do it.
Well hang in there and I love to hang out with you when people come to see the house, so come on over
Love you
Maria (vovo)
I hate that part! It seems like the first little while since your house is new on the market everyone and their dogs go through to check it out! Don't worry it will be worth it!
Hand in there! Just keep telling yourself how it will be so worth it, when your in your new beautiful home!
You come come over here any time, we're just down the road!
Hah! I meant hang in there!
I know how you feel...it is no fun selling a house, and even once you have someone to buy it, all the haggeling, and figuring out prices...closing times and all that stuff! I so feel for you, but look at the bright side, when it does sell you will get to be in a different house, with new memories and all....You can vent any time you want, life gets frustrating!
It is frustrating.I've never been there but I can imagine how hard. You are always welcome at my house.I guarantee soon you will get that phone call. ITS SOLD!!!! That will be a great day then we can get going on this house business.
Post a Comment