Sunday, September 27, 2009

Relief Society Broadcast


Took a break from all the crazy packing to go out with the girls. We went to the Relief Society Broadcast (which is always very inspirational) and then out to dinner. It was alot of fun, cause this is the first year ALL of us have been together. Last year, we didn't have Gran or my mom and the years before that there was no Jen. So we really had a great night together. It was a much needed break from all the stress and chaos of this week.


Auntie Tam, Grannie, and my mom.


Me and my twinner.


Jen's cute inlaws came out to dinner with us too. Elaine, her mother in law and her sister in law Gaby.


Jilly-bean, Ash, and Tam.

I really had so much fun with all of you. You know it was a great dinner, when you just sit and talk and laugh even after the check has been paid. I am sure the waitress wanted us out of there. However, can't help it right girls...lots to catch up on. And a night with no kids is just too good. Love you ladies!

6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

It was fun, but expect to get yelled at when I see you at mom's I have a bone to pick with you....JK kinda!

Candace said...

I always look foward to this every year! Loved all the talks they were very inspiring.

So fun to have sisters to go with! I'm glad you all had a good time!

Nick and Stacey said...

You guys are all so cute! Looks like a fabulous night...it is great now that all of you were able to get together! Seriously it is the best to just sit and talk...especially no kids included!

Tiff and Chris said...

How fun! I am a little behind in the blogging world, but how exciting on your house! So many stresses involved in closing on a house-I can't imagine selling AND buying...good luck! Your family is so cute.

Souli & Ashley said...

I love those nights. I had a fun time with you all. Nothin better then a good talk with the girls.

Brittany said...

Oh THAT'S why you haven't posted in a while! I was beginning to wonder. But with all the packing, I bet it's hectic. :) Can't wait for an update!