Sunday, September 6, 2009

HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu!!!


Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you...


From this one...


And this one...


And of course this one!!!

We love you daddio...hope you have a terrific 27th birthday. We could not have asked for a better man to rule this little household. All three of us thank our lucky stars every day that you are ours. Thank-you for being the absolute best husband and dad. Love, your three favorite little people...
XOXOXOXO


In honor of my new birthday post tradition....lets see how well I know my one and only!!

1. He is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Anything sports...ESPN, Fox sportsworld, PTI, Jim Rome, any spanish speaking soccer game he can find. What a lucky girl I am.

2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian, or anything viniagrette. If they don't have that, he doesn't eat the salad.

3. What's one meal he doesn't like? Sloppy Jo's, he has bad childhood memories about this. Or any type of stroganoff.

4. You go out to eat, what does he order to drink? Coke, absolutely. We love our coke....nectar of the God's, according to my honey.

5. Where did he go to school? Northridge...go Knights, right??

6. What size shoe does he wear? 11

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? hmmmm...don't know really. Probably the fifa soccer games, he buys the new one each year.

8. What's his favorite type of sandwich? Hmmmm...good question. He likes anything as long as there is meat in it. He is a big fan of Quizno's, also likes Subway. I don't know.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? MoBeta's (he practically does eat this everyday) or steak with his BFF Souli, hahahaha honey. Your little girlfriend and you and your delicious steak nights. I'm funny, right Ash?

10. What's his favorite cereal? Honey bunches of oats, the one and only cereal he will eat. Has to have chocolate quik in there with it though.

11. What would he never wear? Tight jeans, no way, no how.

12. What are his favorite sports teams....Corinthians, Barcelona, Man United, Eagles, Red Sox, and he also loves his Utah Jazz(with the exception of Boozer.)

13. Who did he vote for? Would have been Obama, we suck and we didn't vote. I know, I know.

14. Who is his best friend? Cute little me. And the boys of course, but his true guy friend is Souli.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't do. Well, nothing, he loves everything about me. Hee-hee, haw-haw....he would probably say nagging him. I wouldn't have to nag though, if he would just do what he says he is going to do. He also hates when I throw his stuff away, there again...if he would just pick it up himself, I wouldn't "accidently" throw it away.

16. What is his heritage...BRAZILIAN, and proud of it!

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it? Anything chocolate.

18. Did he play sports in high school? Football.

19. What could he spend hours doing? Fifa, watching sports, talking soccer....see what I have to live with. My favorite, and I know Maria will agree is when he and his dad getting going on soccer all while speaking Portugese. It is super fun to be in the same room as them when they get going on this. I totally love it. HA!

20. What's one unique talent he has? I think he is the most talented guy ever, but I would have to say his ability to truly LOVE people. Their is no one he can't get along with or find a common ground. He is truly a people person and is incredibly likeable.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEO....love you bunches darlin, hope you have a good one!

5 comments:

Clemments Family said...

Happy Birthday Thiago! I love your posts! What a great guy you have!

Souli & Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Theo. You are one of a kind. I love you more then you know. I'm glad we are so close. I can't tell you how many things in my life that you've helped me get through. I will love you forever. I hope you have good day. Look at my blog in a few days. Special little tribute to a very special person in my life.

The Carnahan's said...

Happy Birthday Thiago! How funny reading all about him! I would agree with his dislikes of food, I hate sloppy joes as well and stroganaph...yucky! You guys are such a cute family!

Nick and Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Thiago! I love this new idea of yours, the new birthday post tradition, I love to read little random things. To Cute! I do feel for you and the whole watching sports thing!

Eric and Jenny said...

Darling post, this is a great idea Ter!

Happy Birthday Theo, it was a fun day with you Cano family yesterday! By the way your gift was my mere prescence your welcome I know you enjoyed it....