Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Cousin Celebration


6 days and counting friends...the most anticipated and magical day of the year is almost here. And you know what, I'm excited. Way excited, probably just as excited as my four year old. I love the hustle and bustle, I love all the activity. I love looking at my planner and seeing those fun little events and activities pop up almost every single day. We had our little cousin christmas party and it was so much fun. One of our best.









We made paper chains to count the days down. Oh how Carson loves this, every day it is the first thing he does. Eat his advent calendar chocolate and tear his little ring off the chain. Oh to be a child again.

My incredibly talented little sister came up with darling little paper santas for us all to make. I gave her that assignment and should have know she would come back with a masterpiece. He is one cute little man.

We had a "bell walk" basically a cake walk/musical chair kinda thing. They LOVED that, loved it.

And of course a present exchange. Who knew 4 little boys would get such a kick out of dollar presents. Goes to show you they appreciate almost anything at that age. Lance and Carson were so adorable, they were just as excited to give their presents to each other as they were to receive. They are at the age where they just soak this stuff in, and I love it. Thanks sisters and little ones. Good times.

6 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Serioulsy so fun! What a fun activity, you guys are getting more and more creative as it goes! Love this idea!

Ashley and Devan said...

I love those little Santa's that your sister came up with. You guys always do such fun things.

Clemments Family said...

I love all the cute little things you guys come up with. I wish my kids had cousins to do fun stuff like that with.

The Carnahan's said...

Sounds like so much fun! I think that's a great idea to get together and do a cousin celebration, they sure have a fun holiday season so far, and there still is more to come!

Eric and Jenny said...

That first picture of Lance and Cars is so cute, I love it! Thanks again Ter, definitely one of our better parties.

TW said...

Looks like a big hit...those boys are just darling. Love those Santa's too...